☆Fortunes Fool...?☆

Tsukasa x gn! Reader

☆ Contains angst

"Mom, I think the new neighbours have arrived!" Young Tsukasa jumped excitedly as a car pulled up in front of the house that remained 'sold' for a few weeks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Mom, I think the new neighbours have arrived!" Young Tsukasa jumped excitedly as a car pulled up in front of the house that remained 'sold' for a few weeks. His eyes sparkle with a child's curiosity in anticipation to see who his new neighbours were.

"Hmm must be. How about you go introduce yourself later hm?" His mother smiles as she cleans up little cardboard props Tsukasa was making for his next performance for his family. He nods excitedly as he watches people get out of the car. His attention is grabbed by a kid around his age getting out of the car: they had [hair length] [hair colour] hair, and they were wearing a simple white T-shirt that had a moon sewn onto the pocket and black pants. They held a little brown stuffed bear in their hands. Tsukasa immediately knew he wanted to be friends with them, they just gave off an aura to him that drew him in.

"Mom can we bake the new neighbours something?" He asks, his eyes shining with excitment.

"Of course we can darling. If you help me with cleaning up me, you and Saki can start immediately." His mother encourages him to help her clean. He immediately nods enthusiastically and begins to clean up with her.

*ding dong*

The new neighbours door bell rang while they unpacked their clothes etc. They still had to get some things from the moving van but it seems to be coming late so, for now, they just had a very plain house to live in. The father of the house opens the door greeted by two blonde children and their mother.

"Hello, we noticed you moved in and wanted to welcome you to our neighbourhood!" Tsukasa's mother greeted them with a warm smile.

"We made you some cookies!" Tsukasa held out a box filled with the sweet treats.

"Oh hello. It's nice to meet you!" He smiles awkwardly. he's not really a very social guy, in fact he's kind of scared of social interaction but he tries his best. "Um...would you like to come in?" He asks hesitantly.

"Yes please!" Tsukasa and Saki say in unison, their mother was intending on going home straight after but they can stay just for a little. He signals for them to come in with a welcoming smile.

"Sorry it's a little boring, nothing has arrived yet." He closes the door behind him. "Oh and I'd suggest keeping your shoes on, the floor has a lot of nails sticking out." He warns the family.

"Honey, did the moving van come yet?" The mother called from upstairs.

"No but our neighbors have come for a visit!" He shouts back up. As they take in their surroundings it's more noticeable how empty the house is without any decoration, however Tsukasa noticed the kid that he saw earlier on a couch drawing on paper. He walks up to them proudly.

"Hello! I'm Tenma Tsukasa, world future star of the century!" He boasts holding out his hand. The child looks up at him with shock at the sudden introduction, that expression soon softened when they realise that their dad is talking to what seems to be the boys mother.