☆The Pegasus Prince☆

Tsukasa x gn! Reader

You and Tsukasa had been dating for a while now

You and Tsukasa had been dating for a while now. You loved him deeply but you would never have the guts to admit it to him in person. Any attempts to confess your appreciation and love for your boyfriend were either through messages or notes, and every time you gained the courage to tell him though these media's you either deleted the message immediately or destroyed the notes. This would result in a very confuses tsukasa when he would see "message deleted" in your chat conversations. You never knew why confessing to your own boyfriend that you loved him was such a difficult task, but at the back of your mind there was always the fear lingering inside you that he didn't love you back.

One evening you were one of the lead roles for a wonderlands x showtime performance. You were Tsukasas love interest of the play. Tsukasa played the role of the prince, his characters name was August. You were the Knight named Cyrus, the love interest of Prince. This was fine, you all agreed that you and Tsukasa should kiss to bring the story to a satisfactory ending for the audience. Which was fine of course, its not the first time you have kissed your boyfriend. What really put you on edge however, was your final line. "I love you, August." Sure you wernt saying it directly to Tsukasa, rather it was towards the character, Prince August. Yet, it still made you nervous to say such words to your boyfriend.

"Wonderhoy!! Are we ready for our final performance of 'the pegasus prince' everyone?!" Emu exclaims to you all, it was the final performance like she said. you have already performed this play 3 or 4 times before now. However, now it was the last one till you all had to start preparing for your next show. "Let's make this our best performance yet!" Tsukasa cheers, pulling you into a shoulder hug while his other hand was held slightly high into a fist.

Everything went smoothly as per usual. The mechanics worked, everyone was in the correct positions, heck Tsukasa was right this might be our best performance of this play yet! "My dearest knight Cryus! We have been through so much together you and I. So many adventures into so many different kingdoms." Tsukasa states as per usual. "Now, now my Prince...it is my duty to do whatever you wish" you reply to him. He holds your hands in his gently which doesn't fail to make your heart flutter every time. "Whatever i say..?" He proceeds to put one hand his chin as if he was thinking, the other hand still held one of yours. "Well then...Will you be my Knight. One I can cherish as a partner for as long as we may live?" You were too hypnotised by his beauty in this moment, he shone the brightest he ever had before. He was your star, your Prince even. Despite knowing that those words were just scripted, they made you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.
"I love you, Tsukasa."  You said without thinking

Tsukasas eyes widened and his face was dusted a light pink, you both stood in shock after what you had just confessed. You immediately regretted it, all kinds of thoughts ran though your head "did he look shocked cause he doesn't feel the same, he probably thinks I'm weird."  The worry on your face was visible to the boy.
However, the show must go on as they say. Tsukasa quickly carried on with the play. He pulled you close to him. He said his final line "then may I.." he pauses as he looks at you and smiles. "May I seal our love with a kiss?" You nod as usual. He holds you face gently in his palm, and kisses you. It felt different this time, it felt more loving more passionate. Rui closes the curtains indicating the end. But, tsukasa didn't let you go he remained kissing you a few more seconds than usual. Once you both pulled away he stared into your eyes lovingly.

"I love you too, y/n"

It wasn't that bad after all.