AT HOSPITAL

In her office:

Manager called her to his cabin and she went there.

"Bondita today our clients have meeting in their office by afternoon. I can't able to come today, as I have some other works, so you go and meet them and I will send John with you for your company" he said.

"Ok..sir" she said and left for her cabin.

At afternoon:

"Bondita and John you both go to their office" the manager said.
By hearing this news, John was so happy that he will go with bondita aloe.

Bondita and John gets into the car. John was driving the car. Bondita sat on the back seat. While driving the car, he always staring at her through mirror. Bondita didn't notice him.

They both went to the client office. Bondita gets down from the car and went inside the office.

She asked the receptionist to the client cabin. Then they both went to his cabin and discussing about the new project. The clients were explaining the project to her, she was listening and giving some ideas.

John was sitting near her chair, but he didn't listen to them. He was staring at her in a disgusting way.

When she was talking sincerely, John noticed her waist as her saree was slid lightly from her waist. He was looking sensually at her. Then she noticed her saree and put it correctly and go back to her work. This was all unnoticed by her.

At 8.00pm:

The meeting was over and they approved bondita's ideas. John and bondita was ready to go to their office.

They both entered the car.

John was driving. That time bondita called Anirudh and said,

"Anirudh... today my work will be done late, I will come as soon as possible" she said.

"Ok bondita....call me when you finish your work I will come and pick you up" he said.

After some time, John changed the route while driving.

"John...I think you are going in a wrong way" she said.

"N...no..mam, it's a shortcut" he said.
Bondita didn't believe it first bu she accepted it.

Time has passed, bondita was doubting him as he is going in a other way which is not familiar to her.

"John... stop the car" she said.

"B...but mam" he stumbled.

"I said stop the car" she yelled.

He stopped the car and bondita gets down fastly, he also came down and goes near her.

"John...are you really going to the office?" She asked angrily.

"No... bondita" he said in a evil way.

Then suddenly he held her hands.

"Hey.... what are you doing leave my hand" she said angrily and trying to leave from his grip.

But instead he tightened his grip.

"Leave my hand... leave it" she shouted.

He came closer to her and smells her tresses in a sensual way.

"Wah... bondita..your smell is intoxicating me...haa" he said and bondita was disgusted by his closeness.

"I will make you mine bondita" he said and smirked.

"Chii... don't you have any sense, why are you seeing the girls this way, are you a man or something else" she asked in a disgusting way.

"Haa... bondita.. you can say anything, but I fall for you when I saw you first time" he said making her more disgusting.