CHAPTER - 6

In haveli:

Anirudh gets ready to go to his company and comes down from the stairs and was about to leave someone called from his behind. He is none other than his Kaka.

"Anirudh" Kaka called him.

"Yes Kaka" he said.

"Anirudh, today you don't have to go to work" he said.

"But why Kaka, I have a very important work, you know about my new project na"he asked.

"Ha..ha..I know Anirudh, nothing happens if you don't go for one day" he said.

"But what's the reason Kaka?" Anirudh asked.

"Ha.. anirudh today our neighbours and your childhood friend Meera's family is coming to our house to talk about your marriage" he said.

After hearing this Anirudh became shocked and shouted at his Kaka.

"Kaka who asked you to invite them for my marriage" he angrily said.

"But Anirudh how many days you will be alone without wife and our house also needs Bahu, so you should marry her" Kaka said.

"Kaka...I don't want marriage this much soon" Anirudh said angrily.

"Anirudh, do you have respect for me?" He asked.

"Ofcourse Kaka....but.." he stumbled.

"If you have respect for me, stay in home today" he ordered and left.

Anirudh feels tensed and agressed.

After some time, Meera's family came to the haveli. Koyli and bihari welcomed them. Kaka also welcomed them and told them to sit.

"Anirudh.... Anirudh...come down beta see who came to our house"Kaka shouted.

And Anirudh came from the stairs and sees them.

As Meera saw him she was blushing hard and looking into his eyes intensively and Anirudh didn't like this behaviour of Meera as he sees her as his best friend.

Anirudh came down fast and said,
"See, aunty and uncle I don't want to marry early as I am just 21 years old so please understand" he said and left for his room.

Meera thought,"why he didn't want to marry, Is he loving someone...no..no..no, he can't I can only marry him" she smirked and left the haveli with her family members.

Anirudh didn't go to his office today.
____________________________________

At office:

Bondita is working on her table and thought, "today I didn't see Anirudh sir, where is he, did he came to the office" she thought and roam her eyes around the office searching him but couldn't find him, she was so sad that day.

But Meera came to the office, she knows that Anirudh didn't come to the office. She has slightly doubt on bondita and thought "is he loving bondita? Is that the reason, he is saying no to the marriage and some of the employees gossips about their relationship, Is that true?, actually I have also noticed that he behaves different in front of her, omg I couldn't let this happen" she thought in her mind and left for bondita's table.

"Bondita" Meera called.

"Yes mam".she said.

"I want to talk to you about something, come to my cabin" she ordered.

"Ok mam" ahe said and they both left.

At Meera's cabin:

"Come and sit" Meera said.
Bondita nodded and sat beside her.