THEIR CEREMONIES

The next day:

It was early morning. Anidita woke up and getting ready for haldi function.

Bondita was wearing yellow saree.

[She was wearing like this 👆]

A

nirudh wearing yellow kurta.

[He was wearing like this 👆]

They were seated beside and the relatives and friends started to apply haldi. Haldi is a ceremony to ward off buri nazar or evil's eyes.

Kaka applied haldi for Anirudh in his face,neck, hands. Binoy,somtuk also applied haldi for them, ananya applied haldi for bondita. Arya also applied to him. Many relatives attend the haldi ceremony. All of them applied haldi for them and gave blessings to them. All were dancing and singing, they were enjoying so much.

After some time, the haldi function gets over and bondita went to the room to get dressed for mehendi ceremony. As Kaka planned for mehendi ceremony in evening. He had called the mehendi artists.

As bondita enters the room, suddenly someone locked the door and hugged her from behind. She was jerked but soon she find out who is that, yes he is Anirudh. He was waiting for her in the room, as he didn't touch her from yesterday night, he was so upset by kaka's order, but today no one can stop him.

"Anirudh.. what are you doing? Leave me, I want to get ready for mehendi function" she said trying to leave from his grip but in result, he tightened his grip.

"Bondita..shh" he whispered on her ear as his hot breath hitting her ears. She was shivering all over her body.

He kept his face on her shoulder and kissed her neck. She suddenly closed her eyes. Then he sucked her earlobe gently. Then he kissed her cheek and he moved to other side of her neck, putting her hair on one side, he kissed her back and kissed the neck. Then he turned her facing him, he kept his hand on her waist and pulled her closer.