FIRST MEETING

Anirudh and his friend(PA) Karthik came to the cafe for discuss about their new anime project. Bondita also working in that cafe.

Anirudh- karthik order 2 cups of coffee.
Karthik - Ok sir.

Then he went to the counter and ordered coffee.

Tara who is the cafe owner asks bondita to serve coffee for table no 5.
Bondita said yes and went to the table.

In table, Anirudh and Karthik were discussing about the project.

Bondita comes and gave coffee but accidentally the coffee spills on anirudh's shirt.karthik is scolding her for spilling coffee.

'I am very sorry sir. I can bring you another coffee sir.Sorry for the trouble sir' she pleads with her moist eyes.

"It's ok don't bother" Anirudh said.
But he feels something for her.He can't able to scold her.

Then they both left the cafe.

Tara(owner) scolds bondita."can't u serve properly.where is your thoughts? hereafter be careful" she scolds.

"Sorry mam.It slips from my hand. I will work properly next time mam" bondita said.

It's 9.00pm

She finished her work and ready for go to the dorm.She was standing on the side of the road. She was waiting for richshaw. At that time Anirudh was driving car by that side and saw bondita was standing there. Yes he recognise her and stops the car near her and came out.

Bondita is seeing him and thinking "I have seen him somewhere...omg he is the one I splilled the coffee on his shirt, why he is here is he going to scold me, dugga ma pls help me" she thought in mind.

Anirudh comes near her.

"Why are you standing here?"he asked."I am waiting for richshaw" she said trembling.

"Oh...can I drop you" he asked. She was shocked and thinking in mind"Why he is asking to drop me?"I don't even know him,how can I go with him"she lost in her thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" He asked. "n..nothing...how can I trust stranger?" She asked.

"We are not strangers" he said.

"What?" she asked confused.

"I mean we already met in the cafe.Is it so?" He asked.

"But... She said

"Ok. Shall we be friends. So that you can come with me" he said.

Then she accepted and shake hands with him.She entered in his car.

He was so happy and sat in the driver's seat. He asked her to wear seatbelt.

"I don't know how to wear because this is the first time I am going in a car" she said.

"Ok let me help you" he said and comes closer to her and takes the seat belt from that side by that time their faces inched even more closer, she was shivering by that closeness he intensely lost in her eyes for sometime. After few minutes she coughed,and their eye contact was broken and he came back to his place and started driving.

He was feeling something very differently and his heart flutters thinking that closeness.He was feeling something for her.

By that time bondita was feeling nervous about their closeness but she didn't complaint it but somewhere in her heart she likes it.

They both were silent throughout the journey. Then he dropped her in the college dorm and bids goodbye.

In dorm:

She enters the room and her close friend ananya is waiting for her.

"Why are you so late?" Ananya asked

[Ananya is so caring about bondita as she sees her as her sister. Ananya knows about bondita's situation and she will support her by side]

"There are so many customers in cafe Ananya so it's late" she said.

"Oh ok did you eat dinner" she asked

"No" bondita said.

"Fine let's eat together. I prepared your favourite rava dosa" she said.

"Really? Thank you ananya. You are so sweet she said and hugged her.

"Ananya I forgot to tell you something. Today I met a person in the cafe and I splilled coffee on his shirt and would you believe me he is the who dropped me here" She exclaimed.

"What"? She asked confused.

Then bondita explained everything.

" Oh I think he is nice person" ananya said.

"I also thinks" she blushed and lost in her thoughts.

Then ananya shakes her then she again comes to reality.

Then after talking with her they goes to their respective beds.

So how is the chapter guys?This is my first ff guys. You can give your opinions. All comments are accepted. So feel free to say my dear readers.

Do vote and comment my dear readers.