Horror

Everyone finally got to see each other again. But not in a way everyone expected to.

Gold Ingot: MePhone!

Oodle: 4!

Computer: BLUEBERRY MUFFIN!! AAAAA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! Come Here!!

MePhone4: Uh-uh. No Hugging!! I'm very disappointed in all of you guys!!

Controlly: Come On!! We're Only Using Our Powers To Help Us Win A Contest!!

Gamey: Now Let Us Go!!!

*Then MePhone let them go. Then Gamey and Controlly see the girls.*

Gamey; Paint Palette! Crayon Box!

Controlly (blush): CRAYON BOX!!

*Then Controlly pulls up his pants and falls.*

Gamey: So how's everyone been doing?

Paint Palette: Good actually!

Crayon Box: How about you guys?

Gamey: We're good.

Controlly: Did you see my underwear?

Crayon Box: .......No.

Controlly: Did you want to?

MePhone4: Guys What The Heck!! We've Been Gone For Two Months And You Guys Decided To Use Your Powers!! And You Think I Wouldn't Know!!

Burger King: Well How The Fuck Are We Supposed To Know You Would Somehow Figure It Out!!

MePhone4: I Have Super Senses Remember!!

Gold Ingot: Ok what's even the big deal. We've been around with our superhero identity out in the open. And people don't even realize we're superheroes. They think we're just wearing costumes!

Airy: We got a lot of candy.

MePhone4: You Guys Don't Understand!! The Reason Why We Have A Superhero Identity Is So That No One Will No That We're The Ones That Are Superheroes!! If You Guys Keep Exposing Yourself, You're Going To Get Us-

MePhone5: Where Is He!!?

MePhone4: Oh Crap!!

Chocolate Bar: Who was that!?

MePhone4: SHUSH!! Everyone Go To The Bushes!!

*Everyone quickly went through the bushes. MePhone peeked out of the bushes.*

Gold Ingot: Who are we hiding from?

MePhone4: SHUSH! Quiet! And Change Out Of Your Uniforms!!

Gold Ingot: Alright Alright Sheesh!

*Everyone changed back to their original costumes. That's when we see someone walking around the neighborhood.*

MePhone5: Hmmm. I sense him around here. But for some reason there seems to be more than one of him. I Know You're Out Here MasterPhone4!! Show Yourselves!!

Burger King: Who the fuck is that?

MePhone4: That is my younger brother. MePhone5!

Computer:...... I don't like the idea of him being my brother in law.

Oodle: Why is he here!?

MePhone4: He's Trying To Find Me!! Because Of You Guys Exposing Yourself Without Me Knowing, You Guys Brought Him Over Here!!

Airy: He didn't find you the last times we were out as superheroes?

MePhone4: No! Because I put up a force shield around our area so he wouldn't come attack us!!