Superheroes

We go back to some of the neighborhoods where we see a couple of our trick or treaters using their superhero identity to get more candy.

Crayon Box: Trick Or Treat!! I'm Elodie From OK KO!!

*They give her candy. Then Crayon Box shape shifts her outfit again. She rings the doorbell.*

Crayon Box: Trick Or Treat! I'm Nebula From Guardians Of The Galaxy!

*They give her candy. Then Crayon Box shape shifts her outfit again. She rings the doorbell.*

Crayon Box: Trick Or Treat! I'm Poppy! From Trolls!

*They give her candy. Then she changed back to her superhero outfit.*

Paint Palette: Girl OMG! You Sure Got A Lot Of Candy! You filled up so many pails!

Crayon Box: I Know! It's So Fun Changing To Different Costumes!!

Paint Palette: I can't believe we didn't think of using our superhero identity to get more candy!!

Crayon Box: We're so going to win this!!

Oodle: Ok we went through all the houses on our side. And I think we got- Holy Moly How Did You Get So Much Candy!!!

Chocolate Bar: Alright we got so many king sized bars from the Country Club!

Gold Ingot: What In The World!! How Did You Get More Candy Than Us!!

Burger King: Oh good. We finally caught up. Me and Airy have been using our superhero outfits to get more candy.

Airy: I got a lot of sour candy.

Gold Ingot: Me and Chocolate Bar have been using our superhero identity too! And we've gotten so much candy!

Crayon Box: So have me and Paint Palette. Although I got the most candy since I can shapeshift!

Oodle: Hey No Fair That's Cheating!!

Computer: We Can Use Our Superhero Outfits!! Let Me Try!! Sorry momma, I'll go back to my costume soon.

*Then he uses his watch and turns into the Blades. Then he goes to someone's house, knocks on someone's door. And they open.*

Computer: Trick Or Treat! Or I'll Slice You!!

Neighbor #7: Ay Que Lindo!

*They gave him some of the candy.*

Computer: Wow Look At All This Spicy Candy!! And They Thought I Looked Cute!!

Oodle: Guys you sure it's a good idea doing this. What if we get exposed!!

Burger King: No one's gonna fucking noticed shit! Everyone is just going to see us as regular kids dressing up for Halloween!

Oodle: And what about the usage of our powers!

Crayon Box: Special effects!

Oodle: Well what if MePhone finds out! He specifically told us not to use our powers because otherwise it will give our identities away!!

Gold Ingot: Oodle Oodle Oodle. How is MePhone going to know about this? He's somewhere else doing his own thing. He's not going to know that we used our identities for something so little as trick or treating.

Computer: Come On Oodle! It's been a while since we went through our superhero forms!

Oodle:.... Well. As long as we don't get in trouble. Then...

*Then he transforms into his superhero identity.*

Oodle: Let's Do Some Paint Splatting!! Come On Computer! We Have To Go Back To Those Houses!!