Masks

It was late October. The leaves on the trees were starting to change color. It started to get cooler. And everyone was already in school. Everyone was making masks as a Halloween activity.

Toilet: Look guys. (Puts mask on) I'm the Devil!! And I'm here to collect your souls!! RAWR!!

MePad: That is quite terrifying. But is it as terrifying as (puts on mask) the witch that came to eat you alive!!!

Toilet: What did ya make Mistah Phone!!

MePhone4:..... I uhhhh..... I made (puts a mask) A wolf mask that-

Toilet: Is Actually A Man That Turned Into A Wolf!!

MePhone4: What no? It's a wolf that can eat all the cookies it wants. Awoooooo!!

MePad: Not to be rude sir. But it isn't really scary.

Toilet: Yeah! Halloween is supposed to be the scariest month! Not a cute month!

MePhone4: Scary!!?.... Who created a holiday to scare people!!?

*Then comes a portal.*

4: Hey Guys!!!

MePhone4: AAAAA!!

*And MePhone falls over his chair.*

MePhone4: (groan)..... 4!!!

4: How many times are you gonna fall every time I appear?

MePhone4: Sorry I'm not used to you teleporting so much. It seems like yesterday when you didn't have powers.

4: I know right! And I love having them! So whatcha guys talking about?

Toilet: On How Halloween Is The Scariest Month Ever!!

MePad: Very terrifying.

MePhone4: Yeah I think I'm gonna stay home. I don't want to get scared! That's like me wanting to give myself a panic attack!!

4:........ MePhone? Have you not celebrated Halloween?

MePhone4: Not really. I mean I sort of saw how it was based on the pumpkins. But I assumed people just loved to waste pumpkins by cutting their faces and putting a lantern inside it and putting it in front of their houses.

4: Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!! Am I Gonna Explain What Halloween Is To You!! Come On!!

MePhone4: Wait but class isn't done!!

*Then the bell rings.*

MePhone4: Ok now school is done.

4: Come On! I'll Take You Back To Recess After I Explain It To You!!

*Then 4 grabs MePhone and takes him to the portal. Where they go to his home.*

4: Welcome to my home!

MePhone4:........ Your home is a playground?

4: Not just a playground. The equation playground! And.......

*They go to the sand box.*

4: This is where I hang out most of the time. Now let me show you!

*He grabs a twig and starts writing in the sand.*

4: Halloween isn't just about scaring people. You actually get to do a lot of fun stuff! You get to carve pumpkins! Do apple bobbing! Eat pumpkin flavored stuff! And you get to go trick or treating!

MePhone4: OOOO what's trick or treating?

4: Oh that one is fun! You get to dress up in a costume and go to people's houses and say "Trick Or Treat"! And they give you a treat! Which is mostly candy! And if they don't, you get to pull a trick on them!