R!Eclipse x Child!Reader (platonic)

My mind refuses to work under all this stress but i decided to make this small fic dedicated to my favourite silly and with a prompt i was inspired by.

Sorry for the slow and late updates, Although i do tend to update more writing stuff on my tumblr if you do end up wanting to take a peak.

This was made solely to keep me from going insane.

Anyways, Warnings are mentions of child abuse, mentions of traumatic memories, mentions of death, Y/N is 6, Hurt/comfort, Angst with a happy ending.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The heart beat ringing in your ears as you clench onto the ragged clothing you were wearing, having just ran away from the home you called hell. Your legs throbbing in pain as you ran into the broken down daycare, following a random girl around the Pizzaplex so you don't wander off and get killed by those freaky animatronics.

Huddling close to a dirtied wall as you heard the daycare attendant sing a song, despite the thing just getting rebooted it already began to clean up. Picking up random torn apart toys and picking up anything that was deemed 'dangerous and out of place', the soft clicking and whirling noises of the animatronic made you find comfort as you eased up.

The soft clicking got louder as you looked around, unaware of your current surroundings. Your heart racing as you heard the clicking stop, a hand on your shoulder causing you to scream as tears form in your eyes. The fear from abuse washing over you as you look up at the animatronic.

You have always feared death but you never once thought about the way you die, but if you were to guess today would be the day you die. Closing your eyes and embracing yourself for the worst only to feel that nothing happened, the traumatic memories of your fathers belt to skin contact made you wince from the memories.

'What's wrong small one..?'

That quiet voice comforting you as it used its hand to wipe the unnecessary tears, picking you up and cradling you while humming a slow tuned song.

.

.

.

'Hush now small child... you are safe with me..'

-------------------------------------

Word count: 356