M.X.E.S x INJURED!READER

You were walking around the run down and abandoned Pizzaplex that you use to work at, You were out of breath as your face was covered in sweat. You huffed in annoyance before groaning, "Remember Y/N. You're only here for the M.X.E.S security system."

The room you needed to access through was on the other side over, But the problem was that the doors were blocked, Causing you to look around the room for an escape. Luckily there was a vent, Crates and boxes stacked up to the entrance, Causing you to groan but climb up slowly, Due to not knowing how stable this stack was.

You climbed through the vent, Quietly whispering how you wished how stable it was, "I'm gonna fall through and DIE." You spoke once you crawled into a spot that looked heavily unstable and loose, Just as you continued to crawl, You heard a loud *CREAK!* before falling through the vents.

You hissed and wailed in pain as you landed on your wrist, A loud crack filled the room as you cried in pain. You reached for your mask that was attached to your belt, Putting it on and looking at your wrist, Whimpering quietly to see it was broken due to the hard platform and the pressure from your body landing.

You lie there with the pain shooting through your body, Hot tears run down your face, smudging all over the mask, Blurring your vision as you slowly closed your eyes.

You felt arms wrap around your wrist gently, You hissed as the pain formed more due to the touch. You weren't bothered to open your eyes, You just lied there, in pain, letting something tend to your injury.

You opened your eyes to see nothing was there, you looked down at your wrist to see that your very delicate and fragile injury was now wrapped up in soft silky bandages, Not too tight to hurt and not too loose to come undone.

You sat up and groaned, Taking off the mask due to the upcoming headache from wearing the mask for too long, You leaned back against a close wall and sighed, Blinking away upcoming tears that were threatening to fall.

You looked at the VANNI mask to see it shine a bright red, You raised a brow  before shrugging and putting the mask on, You looked around the room and slowly stood up, Wincing at the pain at first before groaning from your massive headache.

You stood there for a while before feeling arms wrap around you, Causing you to yelp and close your eyes, You froze as a light blush coated your soft skin on your cheeks, Painting your cheeks in that rosy pink that was too familiar by now.

You slowly opened your eyes to see M.X.E.S behind you, Eyeing the bandages before gently cupping your face, Nuzzling its cheek against yours, Causing you to giggle and smile. Your tears ran dry as the pain slowly faded away.

M.X.E.S placed its hands on your mask, Making sure you wouldn't take it off like old times when it wanted to spend time with its lover whom it hasn't seen in over 2 years, You took a deep breath.

"Mixxy? Do you.. wanna come home..?" You spoke softly before watching as M.X.E.S shook its head, You tilted your head in a confused manner before speaking, "What do you mean no..?", You sighed as the walkie talkie in your pocket buzzed, "Y/N??? What's taking you so long??" 'Gregory' spoke with annoyance.

M.X.E.S looked at the walkie talkie before grabbing it and crushing it in its hands, You widen your eyes before M.X.E.S gave you another walkie talkie, It speaking to you through the walkie talkie, "That is not gregory, That is the Mimic. It was trying to lure you into death." A glitchy voice came through the walkie talkie.

.

.

.

.

"Ah geez- Well.. Lets end this thing once and for all!"