R!FREDDY X MECHANIC!READER

You were lying down on your bed completely devastated about what happened to the pizzaplex a few months back, You were a mechanic that used to work there, You were best friends with Freddy and his friends, But you fell in love with Freddy when you worked there. You stood up from your bed and walked to your bathroom, Stopping at the front of your mirror to look at your facial features.

Your hair was tangled and unbrushed, Your eyebags were dark and heavy as your face was red from all the crying, You ran your fingers through your knotted hair and winced when you tugged on it too hard, You turned around and grabbed a towel before taking all your clothes off and turning the shower on.

You sighed and relaxed as your bathroom fogged up from the shower, You relaxed as the warm water hit your back, The water not too cold to the point where you'd shiver and not too hot to the point where your boiling alive. You gently rubbed your scalp with soap as you washed it away, After you were done taking a shower, You wrapped yourself in your towel as you walked into your room. You shuddered as the cold air touched your half wet skin, Hair dripping wet after coming out of the shower.

You placed on some clothes of choice before placing your socks and shoes on, You grabbed your tool kit and walked outside to your car. You placed your tool kit on the passengers seat, You started your car up and started driving to the pizzaplex, You turned the radio on and leaned back, Listening to the latest news by far. "Today is the best day of our lives! Today is the day we hold each other close as we enjoy the sun outside! Tune with us and your lovers as we play you a song of love!" The radio man spoke as the music started playing, You gripped the steering wheel as you remembered that this was the song Freddy sung to you on your first date with him, "I love you baby! And if its quite alright, I need you baby.." You sung along to the song with a tear running down your cheek, "To W-Warm a lonely night.." You sung as your voice began to crack slightly, Sniffling as you focused on the road.

Once you reach the now run down Pizzaplex you step out of your car and look around for an entrance to enter to enter the pizzaplex, You look down at the main entrance to see its... currently under maintenance at the moment. You look up while using your hand to block the suns light, Perking up as you see a broken down window plastered with posters on them.  You climbed up and jumped inside, Dropping your tool box onto the platform as you slowly step in, Huffing as you dust off your clothes. Grabbing your tool box before climbing down, Your mouth hung open as you looked around.

The massive Freddy statue that you once use to admire was collapsed and destroyed, The lights that use to burn your eyes was no longer working, The escalator wasn't working either, In fact it was completely missing. You frowned at the sighting, Sad you didn't do anything to prevent this, You know it was an earthquake but you feel like you could have prevented such a tragic thing.

You grabbed your tool box and climbed down, Landing on the floor and sighing at the graffiti, "Damn kids.." You huffed as you walked to a door, Opening it just for it to let out a loud creak, You sighed and walked through, "Freddy?? FREDDY!" You yelled as you walked around, Hoping Freddy would respond or even hear you.

You eventually give up yelling but continue to walk anyways, Your footsteps sounded wet and loud, You missed it when the floors would be clean and the music would be playing properly instead of wet and grubby floors mixed with a distorted and off tune broken music in the background. You heard rumbling from a pile of garbage that caught your attention. You faced the pile of rubbish to see an animatronic lying there, Clearly trying to get out of what ever was above it. You huffed and slowly walked over, When you were about to lift stuff off of it, It stood up and looked at you, It looked like Freddy? Except it was missing its head and it has a giant hole in its stomach.

It stood up and looked at you, Standing there, Watching. Listening. Anything. You backed up and dropped your tool box, Horrified as the thing just.. STOOD there. "F-Freddy..? W-Where's your.. heAD-" You shrieked as you ducked, Avoiding its sudden attack on you, You took a deep breath and grabbed your hammer from your tool box, Hitting it and watching as it falls over, You stand up and grab out your faz wrench, Stabbing it into the things shoulder and shutting it down.

You stood there and sighed, "I'm gonna have to build it a whole entire head.." You muttered as you held onto your shoulders, "Thank goodness I have the backup memory chip but building a whole entire new head is going to AT LEAST take me almost four months.." You muttered under your breath as you grabbed your tool box and grabbed the things ankles, Slowly dragging it away to the exit from where you entered from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed and stood up from your seat, Wiping away the sweat that was on your forehead, five long months of hard work and finally finished rebuilding whom you use go claim as the love of your life. You walked to your laptop to see that you finally finished downloading all your coding onto the spare memory chip you had, You walked over to Freddy and placed the memory chip in, Double checking not once, not twice, but at least ten times to make sure nothing of Freddy was left untouched or unfixed.

You turned him on and prayed to the heavens that Freddy would at least remember you, You were fidgeting with your sleeves when Freddy sat up, Scanning the room before his eyes landed on yours, "Y/N?" That gentle voice spoke that you oh so used to love so much spoke, Tears swelled up in your eyes as you spoke, "Fr-Freddy?" Your voice cracked a bit as you walked up to him, Placing your hands on each side of his head, You chuckled lightly as his ears wiggled in delight.

You smiled as you hugged the big bear, Refusing to let go until he asks nicely, Freddy looked at you and frowned, "Those eyebags.." He spoke as he ran his thumb gently against your eyebags, You sniffled and sighed, "I worked hard on rebooting you, Freddy..", Freddy frowned, His ears drooping slightly as he shakes his head.

.

.

.

.

"Come on.. Let's get you to bed sweetheart.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro this is so fuckin long wtf-

ANYWAYS first req done!

*sobs*

Word count: 1.1K :)!

Thank you for reading the first chapter!