2- Doorstep Delivery

Start from the beginning

Poseidon whips his head away from the pair who is walking over to his pseudo son, who just looks at his dad with an oblivious smile on his face. "What?! Who do I need to worry about?!"

Ginny starts to laugh, followed by Apollo and Hermes, then Hades and Zeus. Soon, the entire room is filled with laughter at Poseidon's dismayed expression. George and Amary reach everyone else as everyone is still laughing.

"What's everyone laughing about?" Amary questions with a slight smile on her face, glad that her loved ones are happy.

"Teddy is being a troublemaker." Percy tells on his brother between his laughter. This makes the two look over at the boy who is being hounded by questions from Poseidon. The boy in question is laughing his ass off and ignoring Poseidon's questions.

"I want to know what trouble he's causing." George insists. Thalia, who is nearby, tells George, which makes him start laughing.

Amary doesn't hear what the immortal girl tells the ginger, "I want to know."

George shakes his head, "No way, I'm not telling. This is hilarious, and you will put a stop to it when you find out." Amary scowls at the man.

"Mom, you better stop dad. Teddy's not going to answer his questions, and Dad is trying to bribe him for answers." Percy tells his mother as he calms down from his laughter a little. They look over to see Poseidon trying to negotiate with the blue haired teen. Everyone started laughing even harder when he started bribing.

Amary just shakes her head and pulls Poseidon away from their son, "He's not going to answer you no matter what you offer. He's just messing with you." The laughter calms down, some a little upset at the fun ending.

Poseidon looks at the woman with hope, "So there isn't another to worry about?" This makes her confused about what he's talking about.

"What do you mean?"

"He told me that George isn't the man I have to worry about." Poseidon stares intensely at the woman.

"George? Man you have to worry about?" She tries to figure out what he means, but when it clicks, her cheeks flush red, understanding what they are talking about. Before remembering the first question, "Well, there's not really anybody to worry about anymore." The last word leaves her mouth sadly.

Hearing her tone, Poseidon didn't want to make her upset again. "I'm sorry, Are you okay after earlier?"

She looks into his eyes that show his concern and affection for her, "Not completely, but I will be." He nods before gesturing back to their seats as they are the only ones still standing. Everyone else was watching the two as their sons pretended to throw up from their seats. Percy is back with his friends, and Teddy is sitting with the wizarding people again.

[It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows.]

"I should have known that you would be here... Professor McGonagall." Dumbledore says while looking down at the cat.

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps, and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

"Minnie!" George, Teddy, Amary, and Percy shout at the screen. Percy met McGonagall after he found out about the wizarding world. His mom wanted him to meet the professor. However, clearly, his mom and the professor had a discussion about hiding his mothers true identity.