Chapter 11 - Close Your Eyes, Sam

11

"That's it, Cat. You're doing great, just a little bit longer, okay? I can see him, he's almost here... Just a little bit longer."

I gripped onto the table, my entire body already overwhelmed with fatigue as my chest rose and fell with exasperated breaths, my eyes halfway closed in the dim candlelight with the air now starting to warm up again as sweat dripped down both our foreheads and faces.

"That's right, Cat. Just a little bit longer."

Sam's eyes went wide with panic as he spun around, seeing Diana behind him just as she darted her head towards the wall, sending Sam flying back and slamming into the concrete wall with his arms spread low at his sides.

I looked back at Diana, starting to try to get up off the table when just then I felt my body sink back into the table as if I was being held by some invisible force as I started to cry out, "No, no, no, please! Please, don't do this! Not my baby!"

Sam struggled and fought against her hold, crying out as he clenched his jaw as glared back at her, "Don't touch her! You stay away from her, you son of a bitch!"

Diana smiled and let out a deep raspy laugh as her sensual voice came through her red lips, shaking her head as she stepped up closer to Sam, raising him up the wall so he was now standing at eye-level with her, "There he is... That's the Sammy we all know and love."

I fought against her hold, desperately trying to tap into my powers as I cried out, "Don't hurt him, please! Please, I'll do whatever you want, just don't take him and don't hurt Sam... Is it me you want? I'll go with you-"

"Cat, no-"

"Please! Please, don't take my baby..."

Diana raised her eyebrows with an amused smirk on her face, "Oh, sweet little kit-kat... You really think I'm here for you? No... I'm here for your little bundle of destruction..."

I cried and fought against her again, starting to feel another contraction rip through my body as I cried out again, Sam hopelessly trapped as he remained pinned to the wall and feeling helpless as all he could do was watch, closing his eyes and looking away as tears started to drip down his face.

"Please... Please, don't take him from us..."

Diana looked back at Sam with a hungry look in her eyes, seething with an evil grin as she came close enough to where her face was only inches from his, "That's it, Sammy... Beg for me..."

Sam shut his eyes, turning his head away from her as he grimaced when Diana reached up, grabbing onto his face and turning his head back as she breathed him in, shaking her head with a growing smirk, "All of that delicious fear... There's nothing I love more than to watch you suffer..."

Sam was still trembling as he kept his eyes shut, doing his best to not show her any fear when Diana finally leaned in, pressing her lips against his and forcing Sam to kiss her as he struggled and tried to pull away from her grip.

Diana pulled away with a low chuckle, leaning in again and running her nose against the side of his face as she started to run her tongue against his face and licked her lips with a wide evil grin, "I can taste it on you... I'm your worst nightmare..."

Sam had his eyes shut tight as he turned his head away from her, a grimace on his face as he grit his teeth and tried to fight back against her with everything he had inside of him, blood eventually started to drip down his lips as his nose started to bleed.