"I hope so too." Is all I can manage to get out.

Soda's POV:
-1 1/2 hours later-
The sun's completely down and the adults are pretty damn drunk as we walk back in the house. I mean... drunk is a bit of an overstatement for me and Steve we just had wine coolers. Our moms had red wine, and our dads had beers, so they are drunk.

We wobble into our room, exhausted as we step inside the shower.

We clean ourselves before the real fun begins.

(Probably smutty)

"You can grind and wind now remember? We're alone." I put him in front of me and let our hips rock how they wanted to.

I let out happy sighs before he just turns back around and continues on with what we're doing.

He gives me a warm kiss before going to my neck.

My special spot is right in my neck, so I have to throw my head back for him to really get it.

So of course he starts caressing all my sensitive parts. His hands run light lines up my back until it arches.

"Steven~" it comes out as I moan, I didn't mean for it too though it just did.

His fingers caress my inner thighs until my legs shake and spread apart.

"Calm down, let your body happen." He whispers.

The slight sprinklings of water are gonna take me over the edge. My head does go back and he licks up my neck earning a heavy moan from me.

He bites in this spot, my back arching into him.

"Atta boy." He smiles and the words hit all the right pieces of my brain.

He goes down and sprinkles kisses on my thighs, everything in between my legs is pounding in itself.

I got into a fit of whimpers trying to get the feeling out.

"What's wrong baby~" he takes my hands and kisses my lips.

"M-my cock's pounding me~" I think I'm crying. I need to cum.

"It hurts to be horny and not be able to do anything about it." He says it like a question but I know he's not asking me.

"Daddy, owie it does hurt~" my dick is bright red.

"I know baby." He makes a tight circle with his hands and lets me thrust into it.

I moan and roll, soft but effective bucks come from my hips.

It feels beautiful.

The beating in my cock only gets bigger until it pops, "I'm cumming~" and just like that I shoot out cum and get a huge wave of relief come from the area.

It leaves a smile across my face and then a smirk.

I get us out the shower before taking him to bed.

"I want you to cum hard and screaming as loud as you need." I whisper and give his cheek a kiss before I grab his neck and force my tongue into his mouth. He responds with a shiver.

"I just started, Stevie." I take his chin and make him look at me before I kiss him hard again, earning another moan. His body's talking for him.

I gasp, "I never told you to spread your legs."

"S-sorry I-"

Before he can apologize I flip him over give him a spanking.

His eyes flicker and he moans out in pleasure. I continue hitting until he's in tears. He's screaming out into a pillow like I told him too.

I flip him back over and he sobs, his face red.

"You have to use your words." I wipe his face.

"It hurts daddy, it hurts~"

"What hurts?" I shrug.

"My cock~" he whines, playing with his tip.

His thick sausage of a dick is twitching in pleasure.

This is when I open his legs and stuck my face down into his wet hole where it feels good.

I stroke him with one of my hands as I eat his ass.

He sobs and moans and squirms out in pleasure.

"Fuck I'm cumming~" his eyes roll back how they always do and he sighs happily.

I clean up his mess and cuddle into him. What a fucking night and I right?

-I got extra lazy okay? And tired. Gn-