Mason couldn't contain his laughter, finding her reaction amusing, but Jason quickly nudged him in the stomach, causing him to grunt in discomfort. "Yes, it's true," Jason confirmed, his eyes scanning the bandages that adorned her body. "I wanted to witness it myself, but I never expected it to be so intense. It started as a minor scuffle, but then out of nowhere..." Before Jason could finish his sentence, Meelo suddenly burst into the room, displaying his incredible airbending skills.

The unexpected entrance only added to the chaos and tension in the room. As Sky opened her mouth to speak, her eyes locked instantly with the boys. However, before she could say anything, she entered the room and called out to Meelo, leading him away. Sky quickly turned her gaze back to the boys, only to find that they had vanished into thin air. It felt as though she was losing her mind, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of confusion and disbelief. As she sat up fully, she winced in pain and slowly removed the covers from her body.

She struggled to maintain her balance as she made her way towards the nearby mirror, using a dresser drawer for support. Upon seeing her reflection, she was shocked to discover that her appearance had changed. Her brown hair, pale skin, and wrong eye color were all unfamiliar to her. She also noticed some bruising peeking out from beneath the bandages, which only added to her confusion and discomfort. Just then, she heard a familiar voice and turned around to find Mason and Jason sitting on the bed.

Ready to question their sudden disappearance, she began to ask where they went, but Jason chuckled and explained that only she could see them. Jason approached her, causing her to instinctively back up against the dresser. He gently brushed some strands of hair away from her face and spoke reassuringly, emphasizing how special she was and urging her not to forget it. Mason nodded in agreement, promising to help her regain her lost memories and ensuring that Valtor would never harm her again. She asked, "Valtor?" as she reached out to touch her head, wincing in agony.

Jason walked over to the tea that was placed on the bedside table and grabbed the cup. With a hint of humor in his voice, he expressed his hope that he wouldn't have to go through the process of training her all over again.

She accepted the cup from him and inhaled the strong scent of peppermint, finding it both soothing and rejuvenating. Curiously, Mason questioned whether peppermint typically can keep a person awake and attentive. Jason responded on behalf of Sky, stating that the level of heat of the beverage varied depending on the individual's body. As Sky delicately took a sip, she noticed that it was warm, yet not excessively scalding to the point of causing any discomfort or harm to her tongue. ''It is nice"

Jason, with a serious expression on his face, pleaded with Sky to make an effort to recall something. She inquired, her voice softening as she gently lowered the cup, curiosity evident in her eyes. "Did you tell your father before the attack—" he asked, hoping for an answer. "I'm sorry I didn't..." she said as she watched Jason pace back and forth. "I'm sorry, I don't know if I did what you asked me to do," she said as Mason sighed.

Mason gently shook his head in disbelief, his voice filled with a hint of caution as he offered his advice. "No matter what happens, just go along with their game and respond with simple yes or no answers," he recommended, his hand resting reassuringly on her shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll return tomorrow. Try to get some rest," he concluded, his words conveying a sense of comfort and support, as he turned and made his way towards the window.

Sky observed the departure of the two young boys through the window, carefully tracking their movements until they were out of sight. She then shut her eyes momentarily, taking a brief respite, and upon reopening them, she was startled to find the window void of any evidence that the boys had ever been there. It was as if their presence had been completely erased, leaving no trace behind. After replacing the cup with the tray, she gingerly settled back down, cringing from the discomfort she felt.