𝓞𝓱 𝓶𝔂..

Aaron: "We should get to school now, let's go!"

I nodded and we both started walking to school together, halfway through I started getting tired though, I had stopped in my tracks to take a breather.

Aaron: "You ok?"

"Yea..yeah..just tired..."

I never enjoyed walking to school and that's an understatement...

Aaron: "Here, I'll help you!"

He picked me up and put me on his shoulders, I held on tightly to him, I was scared and surprised, I didn't think he would put me on his shoulders!

Aaron: "You ok now?"

I nodded.

Aaron: "Good!"

He started walking with me on his shoulders, I got uncomfortable and accidentally let go, he caught me in his arms quickly however...I blushed.

Aaron: "Careful next time, shortie, I'll just carry you the rest of the way."

He's so strong...his voice was so calm..and it sounded hot...oh my gosh! Why do I keep saying that!!

A little later we arrived at school, he didn't put me down though..I wasn't denying it..It felt nice in his arms..was i...falling for him...?

He carried me to our class and put me in my seat.

Aaron: "There you go."

He sat in his seat beside me, In this class, 2 desks were connected and our 2 were connected so we could talk!

I laid my head on his shoulder..

Aaron: "Uhm..Shortie..I..Nevermind-"

"I'm tired.."

Aaron: "I don't want you to fall asleep in class. If you do, I'm taking you to my house."

I close my eyes falling asleep already, I was too tired to even hear what he had said..I blacked out completely then woke back up in a bed..it was warm..I saw him sitting in a chair beside the bed then he looked at me.

Aaron: "I told you I would take you to my house, I called your mom, she's fine with you staying the night here!"

"Ok.."

I didn't complain, I didn't wanna go home..I noticed my fake horns were off my head.

Aaron: "It's fine, no one else is home except for us, we are the only ones here so no one will see that your a human."

I sat up on the bed and got off of it. I walked up to him and clinged onto him, I didn't wanna leave his arms or even sight.

Aaron: "Shortie I..wanna tell you something.."

I looked at him in his eyes.

"Yes..?"

Aaron: "I've been feeling this for a while and..I think..I like you.."

Oh my..- He likes me!? I like him too..what do I do..I wanna say something but I don't wanna sound vulnerable...

"I..like you back.."

He looked surprised then smiled and pulled me into his lap..

Aaron: "I was so scared you would reject me.."