|Matthew 26:23|A Rose's Reflection|

Betrayal...

"And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me."

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭26‬:‭23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

_________________________________
|Flashback resumed|

|A few days later|

"Take from the top.
You made my day"

Twinkie said and started to play the organ.

"You made my day,
You came my way"

Jacky and Karen sang then they stopped and looked over at me.

"Doe-"

"Can we take 5? I'm feeling nauseous"

I walked away went to the bathroom and stood over the sink. I was so stressed out with Greg and Sylvia. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I wanted to be mad or sad... I felt as if I was being put in a compromising position and I was at a crossroads.

"Dorinda"

Jacky came in and shut the door behind her.

"I'm okay Jacky"

"You still thinking about Greg and Sylvia?"

"Of course I am"

"Dorinda, I told you before to watch that girl. You always had her around your kids and Greg too I kept telling you to watch her"

"I know what you said Jacky and I should've listened but I trusted Sylvia"

"I know you did. We all did."

"Sylvia was supposed to be my best friend"

"See that's where you went wrong.
Sometimes people aren't meant to be your friend, Sylvia was supposed to stay in her place as your assistant, not your best friend"

"I know but-"

" I don't wanna hear it you let that girl use her depression on you she played you like a mixtape. You felt bad that her life wasn't going the way it should've so you took her no way and I'm not going bad on you for that that's what we do as women of Christ and servants to God but you have to be careful about who you bring around.
God told me about Sylvia and the beginning so I kept my distance and kept her in the position as our assistant and that's it."

" I know, but I just couldn't leave her. She was so hurt and-"

"You did what you did as a minister to her and you got to wipe your feet clean. As the scripture says in Matthew 10:14,
'And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.'-"

"I know what the word says, Jacky"

"Well the way you acting, you acting like you don't know who God is"

" Jacky if you were in my shoes you would act the same way, what if Sylvia slept with Glynn"

"I would beat her-"

"Okay but besides that Jacky you would sit around be depressed about it-"

"The hell I ain't"

In the beginning, I met Sylvia at an event and she was telling me a few personal things that were going on so I gave her my contact information and told her to start coming to church when she did overtime we got closer and I started inviting her out and that one time, remember where I invited her to dinner with us and that's when she met you and we were asking her questions and she had told us that she was good with business and doing bookings and everything. That's why I hired her for us and me too, after time we started getting closer and I let her come around my husband and kids and then I needed a babysitter and that's when she started babysitting the kids and even sometimes when Greg had to stay home for work, she would come and sit with the kids while he was working and I was out of town.

I know I shouldn't have trusted her to just be around my husband like that and especially my kids, but she made me think that she was so trustworthy to just leave around and that was disappointing to me because of my poor judgment. All of this happened and I'm not just gonna put all the blame on her I'm blaming Greg too, because he should've been mad enough to tell her no or just been man enough to not cheat at all.  After a while, I gave her the keys to my house because sometimes I couldn't get home in time to let her in. After all, she was assisting me so much. Sometimes she had to go cook dinner or do something for me and that's what gave her even more access to my life as a wife and as a mother and I'm sure that's when she and Greg started kicking it off.

Comes to find out Greg and Sylvia had known each other for a couple of years now, and when Sylvia showed up to the event when I had first met her, she had intentions to tell me that she was pregnant with Greg's baby and she wanted to get me involved because he was pushing her to the side so it was a set up from the beginning and I should've known.

_________________________________

JAGOTYOBACK missstrawberry2020
CoCoUSoCrazy tcsandkiki AsiaCrayton