-finding a job- chapter 11

Daniel fluttered his eyes open, looking around, only to see Aarna isn't where he last saw her. He sat up, looking towards the sun shining down at the beautiful grass. The droplets reflecting the sun, some sliding down on the leaves. He got up, went outside to hunt for Aarna. Wherever she might be. As he was walking down a hill he tripped at the end of it. Making him stumble, and look at his foot. His ankle specifically, having what looked like a hole in it. Maybe he got that while tripping? Maybe... definitely when you trip you can make a hole... whatever it is Daniel got up and brushed it off. Continue to walk to find Aarna. Soon finding Aarna on the phone with someone. But she turned to look at him and smiled. Saying 'I have to go' and hanging up the phone. Daniel thought that was suspicious, but he didn't say anything. "Hello! Are you ready to continue to walk? We're almost there!" Aarna said smiling brightly. Daniel gave a simple nod, walking with Aarna to their new life.

In the distance you could see some cars driving, the honking that's happening, and people walking, some walking across the street. People going into stores. And a homeless shelter, where you can stay in for how long you want but must be searching a job. It was the biggest thing there, well, what they can see. Aarna stopped and looked back at him. "I have some things to do, but till we get apartment, we have to stay at the homeless shelter. You can go look for jobs alright?" She said, with a stern face. Daniel didn't even get a say for it, all he did was nod. Aarna nod back and went walking into the city. "I am going now, we split up and once done we meet at the shelter" Aarna then gave Daniel a quick glance before walking away.  Daniel looked confused, why would she not look for a job as well? Why does it have to be him? Whatever it was he began to search. Walking down the sidewalk, moving to the side so people can get past. He came across a cafe, even though it didn't have any signs saying they need an employee, he walked in anyways and went to the counter. "Hello, welcome to tea-n-Cup! What can I do for ya?" He smiled, seemly liking the vibe from the girl. "Um I was wondering if your looking for any employees because I want to work here" the girl looked up and smiled. "Umm let me ask! I'll be right back!" Daniel nodded and stayed while the girl went to the back. Assuming that's where her boss is. A few minutes later the girl came back with a big smile. "Actually yes! We can hire you! Come with me and then we can interview you!" Daniel nodded and went to the back, seeing the manager. He sat down and looked straight up, having eye contact. "So..-"

An hour goes by and the manager decided. "Okay.. let me think it though and I'll give you a call" Daniel smiled, feeling overjoyed that he can help both of them. He nodded and got up, walking out and to the outside. He smelled the air, feeling a cold, calm feeling. Smelling the sweet treats, the warm breeze flowing though his body. He loved it. He absolutely loved it, he thinks since he is starting a new life that he will be happy with Aarna. He started to walk down the sidewalk, having an joy feeling that he can't wait to tell Aarna. Only if he knew the future...

Hello! This book is coming to an end! Only a few more chapters and this will be done! So the end chapters will be short! Expect the very last one! bye my darlings! Mwah mwah! (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣)

Words: 655