Chapter 4-the ditch-

"Do you need anything?"

Daniel shook out of his trance, looking to the side avoiding eye contact. He then took a breath before speaking. "Umm, I've meant you at hot topic.. I didn't know you went to this school." The girl looked at him, and put her head in her hand. "Yeah I work there, some extra money can be a big deal." Daniel giggled a little and looked back at her, into her eyes. "Uhh so.. what's your name?"  "Aarna, what about you?"   Daniel smiled, "Daniel" He spat out, still looking at her eyes. Aarna sighed and looked away from him. Daniel took notice of this and asked the pop question. "What's wrong?" Aarna looked at him once more, "well, this place is so boring!" Daniel's eyes lit up, knowing he can share his hatred towards school and how boring it is with someone. "I know right! And I just hate the cafeteria food, like everyone else but like can't they do better?" Aarna put her hand down and looked at him with her back straight. "Omg! Yes! Like wth!" Aarna made a funny sound along with it and they both laughed. Aarna then, came closer to Daniel and started to whisper something. "Wanna ditch the rest of school?" Daniel then got up, and towards her face but only a few inches apart, again whispering. "Hell yes". They both sat back down, and knew what they going to do by looking at each other. They both got up, and went to the bathroom. But only Aarna, Daniel went into the boys bathroom, to wait a minute before going out, and sneaking pass to office people, and outside.

Once outside, they went away far from the school. Running to a 7-Eleven, because it was close and safe. Both were tried as heck, not noticing the people staring at them, but if they have they wouldn't care. "Dang I can't believe we made with out them noticing us!" Daniel said, sitting down at the curb. "Right!" Aarna said still standing up, taking her jacket off. "Ugh, didn't know it be so hot today.." Daniel see's Aarna beautiful brown skin reflecting off of the sun, shimmering a perfect golden brown color. Almost like honey. But as Daniel wanted to see more he didn't want to seem rude or a creep so he but his head down look at thousands tiny rocks underneath. "Hey Daniel are you alright?" He then looks up to see a worried Aarna. He didn't want that, he wanted to put her mind at ease, "nothing to worry about! Just tried." That seem to put a smile on her face, he also smiled. Aarna then went to sit next to Daniel at the curb. A few inches apart. It was an uncomfortable silence between them, till one had an idea, " hey, wanna go to McDonald's? It's not that far from here." Aarna says while putting her hand on his back. Patting him, Daniel straighten his back, looking with sparkle in his eyes. Loving the idea, loving McDonald's. "That's a great idea! I would love to go!" Aarna giggled, loving the excitement coming from him, they both stood up and started to walk, left. Being McDonald's only a few blocks away. They chit chatted, about all random stuff, hot topic, people, parents. They had so much in common. Being so open with her and being so open with him. But they only met today, how could that come to?

They got to McDonald's, as Aarna suggested the idea she said she will be paying, even though Daniel said he could himself but she insisted on doing it. Like really insisted. As they were sitting down Aarna was teaching Daniel a lesson. "Remember who suggested is who pays!" She says while giggling. As confused as Daniel was, he was admiring the soft voice coming out of a beautiful girl. Daniel sighed before giving a 'eye eye captain'. "So, how's life being doing you?" Daniel ask trying to bring the conversation back up. "Fine, if mom wasn't in the picture then it would be great."  "How that?"  "Umm... I dont want to talk about it, do you... uhh... want to go to the park?" Daniel was taken back from her avoiding the question but understand deeply. And since they already finished their food he thought why not. "Okay sure, why not? Come on I heard they have great swings." "Really swings? I just want to walk around but sure" "we can do both!" Daniel says while putting his trash into the bin along with Aarna doing the same. They started to walk outside, jaywalking to the other side because there was the park. 3 swings, a sidewalk around it, few trees in the distant, flowers up the hill, in the middle was a playground. A stereotypical playground nothing special, but the memories that hold in it. As they walk along the side walk, they talked like no other. Left to right. Making sure not to interrupt each other.
Daniel pushing Aarna on the swing, taking turns swinging each other as well. It was all fun, everything about it was so precious, something they will remember forever, that was till Daniel got home to angry looking mother.

It was night, and Aarna had to leave for her house, so Daniel is alone walking. At 6. Once he got to their house, he closes his eyes hoping his mom wasn't there. But as expected, when he walk in his mom was on the chair, looking at him with cheeks red, looking as if she been crying. Daniel walked in and close the door. His mom stood up and made her way to him. anger overwhelming her. "WHERE have you been?" His mother asks looking straight at him. "I was with a friend. As you may got the call, we snuck out of school." Daniel said, trying to be calm as possible. "That's right! And after what I had to put through! I was so worried! I thought you were having one of your episodes! I thought you were going to kill your self! Or worse, someone was going to kill you! You don't sneak out of school! I want you to have a better experience, and good grades because you deserve that!" His mother lectured him. Daniel also spoke, but not in a good way. "You want that! You want that! WELL MAYBE I DONT WANT THAT! I am your son! Aren't you going to do what I want in MY life? You always been controlling!"  "Me controlling you? I feel more like I've done what you wanted this past YEARS!"  "You never done that MARY!" 
Daniel went silent after that, knowing he crossed the line by calling his mother by her first name. Daniel watched as Mary, or mother..... took a deep breath and went back one step. "Go to your room, you are grounded. No phone. Give it to me."  Daniel, walked to his mom, handed her the phone and went to his room. Of course angry, but not slamming the door. He and then went to his bed and put his blanket over him. Only to cry. Cry himself asleep once again.

He was woken by a strange knocking at his window. He got up and check his alarm, 6:12. He wasn't asleep that long, he then went to his window, open it to see Aarna looking at him. Even though it was only one story high, and so she could reach, but the question still remains of how she knew where he lived. "How did you find me?" "I saw you walk to this road, and heard you screaming, so I knew this was yours." Was it that loud? Aarna lived only 4 blocks away but dang. We're they that loud? He didn't question it, even though it didn't make any sense and obviously had some parts taken out of it, there's was a greater question to be asked. "Why are you are?" "I wanted to show you something! It won't take long, then at 7 or something you can go back home." Daniel consider this, "yeah sure why not" it was probably not so far away, and he'll get here at 7. So he doesn't get caught. He climbed out of the window, shutting it a little before following Aarna. They went past so much houses, only to end up in the forest, still walking but on a path. Stumble across a river, and a flower field. They were now in front of a large tree, and ladders going up to a tiny house, both of them Climb up to the top of the larder and into the house. Better known as a treehouse. When they got there, Daniel looked around with a twinkle in his eyes. Of how Marvelous this place was. Lights zigzag around, a record player in the corner, photos of her and people on the wall. As well as a rug on the ground, a blue rug. And overall just beautiful. He himself never seen something like this. "Amazing huh?" Aarna says while sitting on the rug, looking at him. Daniel also sits down looking at Aarna. "Yes, it's beautiful." He replied with a genuine smile, something he hadn't had in a long time. "I am glad, even more so that you like it."

7:09 -Daniel went home-

As Daniel was walking back, he couldn't believe he made a friend. Or even more if that is ever possible.

Hello! Just want to tell you before anything! The next few chapters might be boring! And it will indicate the week. (3 chapters = end of the week) I will not post the weekend because nothing will happen there. But! I will say the 3 chapters will be short, and I will try to add spicy to it, (like not boring not kissing. It's to early for that) but the chapters will be valued of the story line! I hoped you enjoyed this:)

It's blue not red जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें