Chapter 8-The planing-

It has been two weeks, Aarna and Daniel have been getting closer every day. Liking the same thing and even going out on the weekends and after school. It has been a dream for Daniel but another day for Aarna.
Daniel had just woken up, being a Saturday. So he try hang out with Aarna today. He got up and headed in the bathroom, getting in the shower. And something he thought he never succeed in, is that the his whole routine he didn't sit down and cover his head. It was a big accomplishment for Daniel and he's proud of it. He says he has Aarna to thank of that.  Once he was done in the shower he started to put new clothes on and do his hair. And putting some deodorant on. Just in case. He walked out of the bathroom, and put some shoes on, then went to see what was cooking. He saw his mom had cooked bacon and eggs. With chocolate milk. He did eat the breakfast, wanting to eat it with his mom but knew she had to work today, again.
He went out locking the door and walking towards Aarna house. Hoping she's home.

As he was walking, he came across a homeless woman. He was gonna walk past, but he couldn't help it. He got some money that he had and gave it to her. "Umm.. I Hope that is good.." the woman smiled while looking at him. "Yes yes! So good! Thanks so much!!" As the woman was saying that she grabbed his pants. "Ah, your welcome... umm I have to go bye.." she nodded and counted the money he had given her. As he walked past, hoping to get to Aarna faster. there was some cars beeping to get out of the road, some where blasting music. But, he didn't care as long as he got to see her.
He came to the stop of her house, knocking on the door. He hoped that she was home so he didn't see her parents, as she had said her parents are very strict. So he was praying but as always he was little to late for that. The door opened and it was her mother. Immediately jumping to questions, he had to answer the questions with a calm look or she think he is lying. As her mom let him in. He went to her room, knocking before going inside. Then getting an 'okay' from her. He stepped inside and waved, sitting down on the bed. "So are you ready! For our trip I planned?!" Aarna asked, beaming with joy. He nodded really hard, "yes! I am excited! But where is it?" He had asked this because she never told him where they are going. Seem to want to know. "That's a secret. I told you like forever ago!"  "Really? Forever ago? It was last night!"  "Yeah yeah whatever. Come on." She said walking out of the room and going down the stairs. Daniel following her, he had to be a little bit fast but nonetheless he catch up.

As they were walking. She started to walking into a 'no trespassing' as he was confused he didn't question it and went along with it. They crossed a unstable bridge, having to be careful. Everything around was pretty bland, old trees, grass that is yellow and is very crunchy, and some flowers here and there. Not even the prettiest of flowers, just the okay. But, as the continued they went up a hill and stopped where the sun was shining down. Having a bench in the middle of it, and some mushrooms. Along with bushes with berries. They both sat down. In awkward silence, as one didn't know where they were and the other wanted to tell something. Until Aarna broke the silence. "Hey.. Daniel... I was wondering if you want to come with me... I am running away.. and I want you to come with me!" Daniel looked up at her, having a shocked expression on his face. Unsure if he should. "I-I don't know.. what about our parents?"  "I just want to be free... don't you?.. come on! Please? We can write a letter so they won't be worried to much!" Daniel thought about it for a moment, still unsure and didn't want to upset his mom.. but being free is what he also wanted... and writing a letter would be good. So Daniel made his decision. "I'll go... when is it?" She turned very excited, smiling very hard. "Okay! So it's tomorrow. Sunday. At 9:00 PM. So make sure everyone is asleep! And come right back here for our journey. I'll bring everything what we need you just bring what you want. Got it?" Seemingly to like the plan, didn't really have to do anything. He nodded. Still worried about his mother but right now it probably didn't matter right? Having to runaway someone you know for two weeks thinking you know everything? Well that looks like Daniel had done that. Liking the girl so much he fell right into trouble. He leaned back and closes his eyes, feeling a bit guilty. But pushing it aside. Looking forward to the new start ahead of him.

So sorry this was so late! Just will need three weeks off! I have a lot of things going on and this break will help. So I am sorry, I am not going to post for three weeks. I hope y'all have a good day! Bye my darlings mwah mwah!

Words: 930