Runway boy -chapter 9-

𝚃𝚠: 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜, 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎. 𝙸𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. <𝟹

Daniel was laying on bed, not being able to sleep. He thought of everything. He turned on his back looking at ceiling. Thought racing his mind, every possible thing that may happen.

Why did he say yes? What made him say yes to a girl he barely known? Is it really love blindness? His heart is racing of what could happen. Is she gonna hit him? Be mean? Have another personality? Is she gonna rape him? Why did he trust her so much. Is he going to get his heart broken? What will happen?

He couldn't possibly think of all of that, and still go to sleep. He got up and went into the kitchen. Pouring some milk into a glass and putting it in the microwave, the warm milk soon delivered. He drink it and relax, trying to get his minds off of all the wrong thoughts. But he did know one thing for sure is that he can't go back.

It was early in the morning. He didn't sleep at all. But he isn't going to school, no. He's going with Aarna, runaway with her. He still have no idea why he said yes and what made it a good idea. But, he doesn't care. He got up and finished packing his needs, before even walking out of the room he decided to write a note. Hoping his mother won't be to scared. He picked up a pencil, and a piece of paper and wrote down on it. Having messy handwriting, some letters being bigger then others. But it's.. kinda readable.

Hello.. mother? Well I runaway. I don't know why. But I did, and I want to let you know that I am fine and no need to go looking for me. Please don't be worried. I always love you. you've been there for me, love me, but I still want to runaway. It's not you, just need to get out. I hope you understand and I will hope we meet again in the future.
Love
Daniel.

He put the letter down on the kitchen counter. He sighed and started to sob, wiping his tears away with his sleeve. It being damp from the wetness, and salty of the tears. He reminded himself what his father told him. 'Boys don't cry. Let it sink in like a man'. He nodded and went out, going into the warm air, flowing though his body. He shivered and went walking to the spot, walking past the trees that are barely alive. The dead frog on the road that has blood all over it self, and the ground. It's eyes basically popping out. He almost puke, not like to see blood of any sort. Soon enough he came across the forest and the 'do not enter' sign. He entered and walked though the trees and the flowers. Getting to the bench and the big tree. Sitting down, waiting for Aarna.

Soon Aarna came, walking and carrying a bag. She sat next to him and smiled. "So.. are you ready to just go?" He nodded, Daniel didn't want to talk right now, the guilt of leaving his mother haunts him. Well, soon he'll have to. "Just so you know the place were are walking to, to get out of here is the hood. We got to be careful and keep to yourself. Understood?" He nodded, he didn't want anything happen so he'll listen to her completely. "I.. understand" he said, more of a whisper then ever. "And.. we have to go in someone's house to get directions but don't worry she's my friend." As Daniel was surprised, he nodded. Going to someone else house was scary at it is, even more when it's a bad neighborhood.
   They got up, heading out of the forest, near the west side. Some stickers sticking on Daniel and Aarna shoes. Soon, they reached what Aarna called 'the hood' bikes on some houses. The road being long but the house being a small part of it all, kids running around the grass while the parents talk to other people, holding some bags, something in them. Some people walking down the road, pushing eachother, yelling, and dancing as a fun game. Having baggy pants and durags on. They reached Aarna's friends house, knocking on the door only it to be opened a few minutes later.

"Aarna! It's nice to see you again!"  A woman said, with a cigarette between both of her fingers. It being white with a burnt orange tip at the end. She coughed out some smoke in their faces, Aarna didn't seem fazed but Daniel covered his nose as he didn't like the smell. The woman, had blue hair, it looked nice actually, being wavy. And her clothes was a baggy pants and a crop top. "Come on in! Don't stay outside silly's!" Aarna smiled and walked in, while Daniel followed behind her. Scanning the area, a couch in the middle, a small tv along with a mess up rug. They all three sat down at the couch, Aarna and the stranger talking. He felt the urge to use the bathroom, so he asked and the lady showed him the bathroom. He walked in only to smell the use of drugs and powder on the counter sink,  he just used the toilet, not minding it anymore. Flushed the toilet and washed his hands, going out of the bathroom only to be called by Aarna that they can go now. He walked back to the living room and stood where Aarna was. Having her bag around her shoulder. "It was nice seeing you Aarna" the lady said, putting out her cigarette on the ash tray. "Nice to see you to Anna! Hope to see you soon!" They bid their goodbyes and walked out of the house, Aarna leading the way. Daniel just wanted to start a conversation, so he did. "She seemed nice" he said looking at the ground. Aarna huffed and looked at him then back at the road. "Yeah, only if she had her stupid fucking drugs. Take them away and she feel like she is dying, a pathetic little fucking person. I am only nice to her because I need her." Aarna spoke back, Daniel was shocked. Where did that two face come from? Was he actually going to see the real side of her? No.. no... she's... she just doesn't like that person that it all. Daniel continued to walk along side Aarna, shocked she would say that.

Hello 👋 I am back. And I will try to get up my game.

-words: 1115