Prologue

When Chang Jingyi transmigrated in the book, he had severed the meridians of his apprentice, Lin Zhiyi, and he would be hacked to pieces soon.

Hearing the system's accusation that this person had been reborn many times, tortured and killed many taskers, and his blackening value was almost at full level, he silently added a word in mind that was not to be said.

As a result, the system cried and said: [The child of luck died, and the world was reset. 】

Chang Jingyi: Oh, then let's grab the luck and then kill it.

From then on, besides Lin Zhiyi, besides an unpredictable beauty teacher, there was a clingy and mischievous idiot junior brother called Mei Hanlai.The younger junior was innocent and enthusiastic, and offered to help Lin Zhiyi to try the magic medicine for refining the spirit root, drive away the beasts that bullied him, and drive away the miscellaneous peach blossoms. Lin Zhiyi was full of gratitude and praised that little junior brother.

"Junior brother is extremely talented, unlike me, I'm just a useless spiritual root, and it's useless to wash it. Junior brother is also doing it for my own good. Master, don't blame him."

"Junior brother is really popular, he is good at storytelling, I'm really envious. Master should like him."

"Little brother is not even afraid of fierce beasts, I wish I could be as brave as him."

Chang Jingyi: ... This tea is nice, oh no, it's delicious. After Chang Jingyi's unremitting efforts, Lin Zhiyi finally became a weak person who couldn't take care of himself and had to be coaxed with bedtime stories every day.

On the day of the battle, Chang Jingyi found the right opportunity to fight back, but accidentally blocked the fatal attack for Lin Zhiyi.

Lin Zhiyi watched Chang Jingyi fall, the blackening value instantly cleared to zero, and the stolen luck value returned to full. Chang Jingyi spat out his blood silently and ran away resolutely holding the reward points.

'Goodbye to You, I won't act with You'.

Many years later, Chang Jingyi woke up and planned to start a new life. Lin Zhiyi, who was already the number one immortal on the right path, suddenly appeared. Chang Jingyi, whose vest was torn off, held his neck and asked for a quick death. 

Lin Zhiyi grabbed Chang Jingyi'S wrist and smiled as gently as before, but there was suppressed and rolling madness in his eyes.

"Junior brother, or I should say Master, Ah Yi. I'm sorry... there is no way to die. Do you want to try the way to live worse than death?" 

Chang Jingyi:? ? ? A few days later, Chang Jingyi held his waist and burst into tears: Lin Zhiyi's method of torturing people became more and more sophisticated.

Reborn to Love : Wishpers of a Cursed Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें