He felt weak under those dark gaze, staring down at him as the younger was crouching down in front of him, face just some inches away and the grip on his wrists were so strong it was giving him adrenaline rush.

“ you really didn't see anything ? ”

Asked Ni-ki with a raised eyebrow and Sunoo flinched.

“ N-No.. ”

Was all he could say in a whisper as he saw the younger leaning closer to him a little.

“ Liar ”

Ni-ki said with a deep chuckle and Sunoo felt his body being set on fire. He wanted to fight back and deny all those allegations against him but he couldn't utter a single word when the younger cupped his face with on hand and crasses his right cheek.

He felt his skin burning under the younger's touch and he unknowingly closed his eyes, leaning more in the warmth against his skin.

Ni-ki hummed in satisfaction and this time swiped his thumb over the moist bottom lips of the older who gasped and his eyes shot open.

“ R-Riki ”

The more he stays in this close proximity to the younger the more he was losing his strength and his voice.

He called the younger in a whisper that sounded more like a whimper and Ni-ki felt his blood rushing south.

He abruptly got up earning a frown from the older who followed his action, getting up from the carpeted floor and dusting off his already clean pants before looking at the younger who was now rampaging through his closet finding for a set of clothes.

“ do you have any business in my room Hyung? ”

It was a little sad how his voice came off so cold but Sunoo pushed that thought back  now gaining his strength and sence and remembered why he was here in the first place.

“ Y-Yh mom asked me to call you down for breakfast ”

Sunoo cursed himself for stuttering and Ni-ki turned around now holding a brown checked shirt and grey sweatpants.

Sunoo avoided looking at the younger who was still only in his boxers.

“ Okay wait for me downstairs I will join you guys in a minute ”

With that he walked back into the bathroom and closed the sliding door leaving the older flushed and embarrassed.

________

Homemade waffles, cheesy bacon and egg hash, delicious moist banana bread, egg benedicts, sausages, pineapple smoothie and many more dishes were set on the table. It was definitely too much for four people but who's gonna complain when you can eat a little bit of everything.

The dinning table was set perfectly with various dishes, mouthwatering to look at yet the younger's eyes were fixed on the certain fox-eyed male sitting in front of him talking to his dad about his academic performances and upcoming exams.

He was basically stripping him with his eyes and the older was fully aware of that as he tried his best to ignore the latter's intimidating gaze and concentrate on the delicious food and those other two people sitting with him.

Now he has come to one definite conclusion;

Nishimura Riki = danger

‘ Gotta avoid that piece of shit ’

He mentally noted and mentally nodded to himself but universe have a beef with him and it was proven when Mr. Nishimura.. Niki's dad started speaking with a serious tone.