[09] ━━━ last person on earth

Start from the beginning

"rory's a high school student, it doesn't matter what she does and what she doesn't, you know deucalion's plan for her, but us–––you and i, we're not actual high school students, we're here to eliminate a threat, not to hold hands and pass notes." aiden states.

"well, now, that we know he's harmless, threat eliminated!" ethan simply says.

aiden stares at him knowingly. "...you're starting to like him."

"so, what?" ethan confusingly asks.

"so, if deucalion asks you, would you kill him?" aiden then asks.

"if deucalion asks you, would you kill me?" ethan retorts.

aiden huffed in frustration, threatening look in his eyes. "stop talking to danny–––or i'll rip the flesh from his face, and eat it."

ethan rolls his eyes at how dramatic his brother was being.

"you think–––think that if deucalion asks rory to kill isaac, like what we did to boyd, she'd do it?" ethan then questions.

"deucalion doesn't care about him, and i think that's the wrong question you're thinking about, brother." aiden then says.

                            °•✿•°

at the argent's apartment, there was allison argent seated in her bed, her trying to figure out who could've possibly been doing sacrifices.

the argent then heard knocking on the door downstairs, which made her jump out of her bed, her then going downstairs to answer the door.

and who she saw had her in surprise.

isaac lahey.

"what are your doing here?" allison asks with a smile.

"i need advice, like a lot of them." isaac then exhales deeply.

up inside the room, isaac and allison was seen discussing about a certain person.

"you two are friends, aren't you?"

allison then scoffs. "we could, if she'd stop looking at me as if i'm the enemy."

"well, i- wait, were you working on something?" isaac was saying, but cut his self off, when he saw a layout in front of them.

"yeah, just trying to figure out who could possibly be committing those sacrifices, taking people–––and one of those people...happened to aurora's uncle sylvester." allison then sighs out.

"w-wait, aurora's uncle got taken! when did this happen?" isaac asks in shock.

"last night, there aren't any clues, who it was, i heard my father and the sheriff talking, so..."

allison then saw isaac switching it around a little, her growing confusion.

"what are you doing?" allison confusingly asks.

"it's something my father taught me, you have to look at the picture closely..."

allison then looks at the picture, her staring at it in shock. "oh my god."

"woah, what's that?" isaac asks overwhelmed.

"...it's a five-fold knot."

"virgins, warriors, healers, philosophers, guardians..." allison whispers in realization, looking at the picture.

"y-you think it's because of this, her uncle got taken?" isaac then asks, tracing his fingers across the pattern.

allison sighs out with a shrug, still looking at the picture.