JURI, YOU NEVER LEARN, DO YOU ?

In a shocking turn of events, Chun-Li was kidnapped by Juri Han, a dangerous fighter and a known adversary of Chun-Li's

In a shocking turn of events, Chun-Li was kidnapped by Juri Han, a dangerous fighter and a known adversary of Chun-Li's. When Sonic learned of Chun-Li's disappearance, he knew he had to act swiftly to rescue her.

Sonic began his search for Chun-Li, following any leads he could find. His incredible speed and determination led him to the hidden location where Juri had taken Chun-Li.

As Sonic arrived, he was met with a fierce challenge in the form of Juri. She was a formidable opponent, with her own set of powerful skills and her relentless determination to keep Chun-Li as her captive.

The battle was intense, with Sonic using his speed and agility to dodge Juri's attacks while trying to find an opportunity to save Chun-Li. Despite her ferocity, Sonic's unwavering commitment to protecting his friend proved to be the greater force.

Sonic landed a powerful Spin Dash, taking Juri by surprise and incapacitating her momentarily. He quickly located Chun-Li, who was bound but unharmed, and swiftly freed her.

Chun-Li, grateful for Sonic's timely rescue, exclaimed, "Sonic, you're incredible! I knew I could count on you."

Sonic, ever the modest hero, grinned. "No one messes with my friends. Let's get you out of here, Chun-Li."

With Juri defeated and Chun-Li safely rescued, Sonic and Chun-Li returned to the bustling streets of New York City, reaffirming their unbreakable bond and their shared commitment to keeping the city safe from any threat.