THRILLER

Note : This Chapter is inspired by this goofy video , go to the minute 4:56 to see why I wrote this silly chapter, hihi

As the nights in New York City continued to provide an opportunity for Sonic to transform into his Werehog form, he decided to explore different ways to harness this unique ability. One night, as the moon cast its silvery glow over the city, Sonic found himself alone on a quiet rooftop. It was the perfect time for a little self-expression.

Sonic, now in his Werehog form, began to feel the rhythm of the night. His powerful, elongated limbs seemed to invite movement, and a sudden urge overcame him. In the distance, he heard the music of Michael Jackson playing from a nearby apartment, carried by the breeze.

With the King of Pop's iconic beats serving as his muse, Sonic began to move to the music. His Werehog body, although different from his usual form, proved to be remarkably agile and flexible. He couldn't resist the urge to dance.

The Werehog Sonic embraced the dance moves, smoothly gliding across the rooftop, moonlight reflecting off his dark fur. His elongated arms swayed gracefully, and his powerful legs executed intricate footwork. It was a mesmerizing sight, an unexpected fusion of the Werehog's strength and Michael Jackson's iconic dance style.

Chun-Li, who had been patrolling nearby, couldn't believe her eyes when she spotted Sonic's incredible dance performance. She was awestruck by his unexpected grace and elegance in this unfamiliar form. She couldn't help but join in, showcasing her own martial arts-inspired dance moves to complement Sonic's rhythm.

Sonic and Chun-Li danced together on the rooftop, their movements in perfect harmony with Michael Jackson's timeless music. It was a spontaneous and unique display of their shared appreciation for music, rhythm, and the art of self-expression.

As the night continued, they danced until dawn, celebrating the unexpected beauty of the moment. Sonic's Werehog form, which had once been a source of uncertainty, was now a canvas for artistic expression, a reminder that there was always room for new discoveries in their dynamic partnership.

In the early hours of the morning, they finally paused to catch their breath, smiles of satisfaction on their faces. Chun-Li looked at Sonic with newfound admiration. "Sonic, you've truly mastered the art of dance, even in this unique form."

Sonic, now back in his usual form, grinned at her. "Thanks, Chun-Li. It's all about going with the flow and having fun. There's always room for new moves, just like in our adventures."

As they gazed at the sunrise over New York City, Sonic and Chun-Li realized that life was a never-ending dance of surprises, and they were more than ready to embrace every unexpected turn and groove to the rhythm of their dynamic partnership.