NEVER FADE AWAY

As Sonic continued to live his dynamic life with Chun-Li in New York City, the nights would come and go, but his Werehog transformation did not return. Weeks turned into months, and Sonic began to wonder if his Werehog form had truly disappeared for good.

One evening, he and Chun-Li were enjoying a relaxing night in their apartment. The full moon hung high in the sky, yet Sonic remained in his usual form. He felt different, lighter, and more like himself than he had in a long time.

"Chun-Li, I haven't transformed into my Werehog form in a while now," Sonic mentioned, looking both relieved and curious.

Chun-Li nodded, reflecting on the change. "It's true, Sonic. It seems like your Werehog form might have become a thing of the past. But it's a sign of your growth and adaptability as a hero."

Sonic sighed in contentment, realizing that the absence of his Werehog form didn't diminish his abilities or his commitment to protecting the city. "You're right, Chun-Li. Change isn't always a bad thing. I'll continue to protect the city in my own way, just like I always have."

As time went on, Sonic and Chun-Li faced a variety of challenges, using their unique skills and determination to keep the city safe. Sonic's adventures took on a new dimension, but his signature speed and heroism remained as strong as ever.

Although he had lost his Werehog form, Sonic's adventures with Chun-Li continued to evolve and adapt to new circumstances. His boundless energy, unwavering optimism, and dynamic partnership with Chun-Li made him a true hero in every sense of the word, regardless of the form he took.