Eunwoo who was staring at Taehyung and Jungkook didn't get what's happening.

"Say something?" Jimin yelled loudly but Jungkook stayed quiet as he clenched his jaw.

Taehyung wiped his tears as he squared his shoulders. Masked his emotions and walked up to him. Now as he was standing face to face with him. He spoke up.

"What can a rapist say?" He gritted with pain and rage dripping from his words as their eyes widened in shock.

They couldn't believe what they are hearing. Jungkook was a killer and a ruthless man but this! This is not him.

"What are you saying Taehyung?" Eunwoo asked in disbelief, his heart yearning for him to tell this is a lie but reality is far more bitter than anything.

"You're my wife!" Jungkook growled angrily making his lips to tremble as more tears poured out wetting his cheeks.

"'Im your wife not a doll"

He spoke brokenly. "You forced yourself on me! It was marital rape!" He yelled loudly at his face making tears to pour nonstop.

Jungkook felt like drowning in guilt as he saw his broken eyes.

Before Jungkook could utter a word Taehyung was yanked away from him and behind Namjoon as he pulled him back with his wrist.

By now se was crying loudly. Hiding his face in his palms.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Namjoon when Jimin all of a sudden lunged at Jungkook and punched him hard in the jaw.

Jungkook stepped back with the impact as he growled out. "What the fuck!"

Tae's eyes widened as he gawked at them in disbelief.

Jimin punched him again, this time harder making him glare back at him. As, Jungkook was about to punch Jimin. Eunwoo came in, he holds Jungkook's fist and stopping him.

Eunwoo's eyes were blood shot and his form radiated anger. He couldn't believe his brother could do such horrible thing to the purest soul, who gave his day and nights to bring him back to life and this is what he repays him with. Eunwoo was tongue-tied and he seriously didn't want to open his mouth as he knew he would say something that'll hurt them both.

"He's not staying here!" Namjoon stated angrily as he held Tae's hand but before he could take a step further. Jungkook growled and was standing in front of Namjoon.

"He's not going anywhere!" His voice was thunderous and chilling as Taehyung stepped back, hiding himself behind Namjoon and it made Jungkook more furious.

"You lost that right!" Came the enraged voice of Jimin as he came in between Namjoon. His heightened form matching Jungkook's as both the men glared at each other deadly.

"No one can fucking take him away from me!" Jungkook snarled at Jimin's face making his jaw to clench.

Jimin let out a cold chuckle, his own fists clenching. "How could you do this to him! He was your fucking life Jungkook!" Jimin snarled menacingly as he pushed hard at Jungkook's chest making him stumble back, but he regained his balance.

Namjoon decided to leave with Taehyung but Jungkook saw him moving and like a deranged man, he was in front of them taking Taehyung away from Namjoon as he glared at them.

"He's not going anywhere! He's my fucking wife Dammit!" He growled at Namjoon who just glared back.

Taehyung harshly pulled his wrist away from his hand as he turned him around swiftly and then a sound resonated in the surroundings.

Slap!

Tae slapped him hard across his face that his palm felt like burning. Tears pouring out as he panted heavily. His chest heaving up and down and his face all red and a crying mess.

Jungkook's face was turned to the side due to the impact of the slap. His eyes wide and his mouth parted as his hand touched his cheek where he just slapped him.

Instead of feeling rage he was stunned. Shocked to his core. Tae just slapped him. He smiled internally.

His sanity is back!

"I'm not staying here!" The boy beseeches with fire burning in his honey doe orbs making Jungkook stare at him.

"I'm not letting you go!" He spoke seriously making his teary eyes to glare at him. He squared his shoulders as he steps closer to him.

"Go to hell!" He hushed whisper with venom, making his eyes to widen as he turned to leave, but he was fast enough as he caught his wrist stopping him but his wrist was stopped by Jimin who was glaring daggers in his soul.

Taehyung harshly get rid of his hold as he glared at him one last time with teary eyes, and he marched out of the mansion.

Jungkook stood rooted to his spot staring at his back. His feet felt heavy as if boulder is weighing on his shoulders. He couldn't move.

His green eyes then landed on Eunwoo who was glaring daggers at him. "You lost my respect hyung!" He spat with disgust as with red eyes he left behind Taehyung.

Namjoon gave him a glare as he also left without a word.

As, soon as Jimin got to know from Tae's word that Jackson confessed his love to him. He then knew Jackson deserved that beating, but he wasn't stupid. He knew how Jungkook's brain work. If he hurt Jackson then he must've also hurt Taehyung and after seeing the bruises on his neck and face his worst thought came to life.

Jimin knew it was dangerous for Taehyung to stay with this Jungkook who just forgot his being. He knew about his anger and moods which were going to be the worst due to amnesia.

He had warned Taehyung not to stay here and instead stay in the Mansion but the boy was adamant on staying by his side. He didn't care of himself but of him and here Jungkook did what Jimin was afraid of.

Standing in front of Jungkook. Jimin looked him dead in the eyes. "You lost the most precious gem of your life!" Jimin stated calmly but his eyes completely indicated the disgust he wasn't putting in his words towards Jungkook.

With that said Jimin also left from there. Leaving an emotionless Jungkook behind.

Taehyung couldn't stop his tears anymore as he cried out in his palms in the car backseat, sitting with Namjoon. Jimin was driving and Eunwoo was sitting at the passenger seat.

Three of them are tongue tied as they didn't know how to console the poor soul.Namjoon bit his lower lip he as softly patted his head,trying to console the boy whom he considered just like Brother.

Eunwoo couldn't stop himself as he punched on the dashboard hard making Jimin to glare at him."How could he?" He grumbled under his breath as a tear escaped his eye,and he immediately wiped it before anyone could see.

Jimin also couldn't see him crying like this.His heart paining for him.He's just like beautiful bubbly white sheep in their pack of wolves.This is how he considered his place in their gang.

So Jimin without thinking much turned the car around with a screeching sound,making them all to shriek out in horror.

****************************************************************************

Tae in jimin point of view