Vs The Raging Fury Of Love And Hate

Start from the beginning

Kuze kicks his desk out the window as he rips off his shirt, so he can properly give Keith a battle.

The tournament drones swooped into the room just as Kuze's Seisho aura boiled into the same liquid state as Keith's.

Kuze: Come and find out.

Keith: RAAAAHHHH!!!

Grandson and Grandfather rushed toward one another.

Keith leaped and threw a mighty punch. Kuze responded by swinging his head into Keith's fist.

(CLANG)

Keith:!!?!

Feeling his fingers break on impact with his grandfather's head, Keith stumbled back. Kuze quickly kicked him knocking him over.

Raising his foot, Kuze brought it down on Keith, his Seisho aura flowing down his leg, giving it more power.

(BAM)

Keith rolled away, however, the impact of the stomp caused the whole floor to collapse, dropping the two of them to the floor below.

Kuze dropped with no problem. Keith spun around to land on his feet.

Keith:(holds broken hand) Tch...

Kuze: My title is the "God Skull".

Kuze: I have an Iron skull. And add in Sóma... My head is invincible.

Keith: Is that a challenge!?

Using Sóma, Keith fixed his hand with great pain.

Kuze:(grining) I dare you to try!!

Utilizing the dislocation technique, Keith stretches out his arm to try and poke Kuze's eyes out, but the old master swats the attack aside.

The veteran fighter dashes forward, throwing several punches.

However, Keith is spry, avoiding the punches and landing a powerful to the side of Kuze's knee.

(Tstststststststs)

Keith:?

The flows of their Seisho auras ground against each other like two chainsaws until Keith's leg got stuck in Kuze's flow, lifting his leg and flipping Keith himself.

Kuze: Hah! You've unlocked a power, you have no clue how to use!!

Kicking Keith mid-air, Kuze sends his grandson skipping across the room and through a window. Keith manages to catch the ledge before he falls down several feet to the ground.

Keith: Don't worry old man...

Kicking off the side of the building, Keith flips back into the room.

Keith: I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO BREAK A SWEAT!!

With a stomp, Keith cracks the floor, and with one powerful leap, he flies towards Kuze who he strikes with his knee.

(CLANG)

Kuze: Neither have I!!

Landing, Keith immediately leaned back, dodging a sweeping kick aimed at his head. Keith then leans further back and cartwheels away from his Grandfather's follow-up elbow drop.

(SLAM)

With a mighty pushup, Kuze was on his feet and Keith was attacking his head.

(CLANG)

(WHAM)

(CLANG, CLANG)

(WHAM, SLAM)

Kuze: It took your mother 27 years to become strong enough to beat me!