WALFARE & WILDFIRE #10

Start from the beginning

wait!. Oh no. I broke the wall again :V

"Sir!. I cannot trust his words the only one I trust in this room is you sir, and you didn't even discipline him when his lying in front of your presents! And you're taking his side over the loyal me?". His voice laments for reasons, with his eyes grew tired from overworked servitude.

"Well~...Daniel did~ spent quite~. a bit of time together" he winked at Daniel.

it didn't provoke him one bit. and didn't convince Zhō also.

"We did!. sometimes together, b..bb-because-Daniel couldn't and wouldn't do anything to degrade the clinic, it's a stipulation from his pride, besides~ we were practically joined at the hip all-day that time.

"Is that where you went when the client meeting 2 months ago was occurring. It was a very important meeting with an elite representative, I was running around looking for you myself!."

"YOU HAD A MEETING AND DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP!. ZHŌ IF HE DOES THIS AGAIN!, CHAINED HIM TO HIS OFFICE, MORE IMPORTANTLY if he has a meeting call me. I'll drag his ASS! Back here."

"At least you still have some common sense then this boos of mine."

"Wait. Wait, stop talking about me, back to the topic of rumours, we were talking about Daniel and besides who would do such a thing with his job at stake. Heeh!" Fafnir let a huff through his word's bare truth 'when they're by themselves they are dogs bickering, with me in the middle, I became the cat' his defeated also by their cruel pointed facts.

"Moving on, This might offend you Mr. Ryuga, but Daniel has been spreading rumours of you declaring that Daniel is engaged to you. Not just that even the marketing department are spreading it like wildfi-

"First of all that is all complete bullshit. I have never said that, and I never had *urg* claimed I'm a Thing with him." Thunderstorm between Zhō and Daniel shooting lightning at each other. Fafnir's patient is nearing its end.

The fierce verbose battle blew its horn yet again.

****

*Rumble*FLASH*RumblE!*

"Dan— ..

Zhō!"

++++

"You two, stop arguing in this instance!." But his roars fell on deaf ears.

The babble continues until.

+!
*
*
!-+- 
*
*
!–+–!
*
*
...—+—...
*Crack*
*BOOM*————+————*BOOM*
"!ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU BEFORE THIS CLOUDS STRIKE YOUR MOUTHS!"

The lighting from the background broke into the office leaving the shards on the floor. Fafnir leg stomps the desk's face as he clutched its vigorous destructive energy and threw it purposefully, missing their heads. The force from the arrowing thunders passed them nicking a bit of hair.

"DANIEL!!, if you two ramble it out, NO-BODIES! is going home!!" RYUGA'S THUNDEROUS roar ended the match in a standstill. The two forcefully reconcile under the looming thunderstorm's fangs.