CRUISING BY THE DAY #11

{ The next day }

The sound of snores drowned the room. Sunlight crept from the window, glaring at the beautiful, clear sky. Touching your cheeks, you felt a sudden headache and closed your eyes, Feeling a sharp pain in your back, you sighed and opened your eyes, As soon as you notice that something's off, you turn and spot someone wearing...nothing?...just someone wearing torn shirt, pants, and nothing else. Though its hard to see with those sleep crusts in the way,

As your eyes got used to the light and the blur, you noticed he was sleeping. Merry was sleeping beside you. noticing that he was smiling in his sleep and hearing Riku on the other side of the bed nuzzling behind Merry with his cheeky smile on his face. After all that, take a moment and think, but drowsiness won the battle. With your hand falling, it went back up, 'What the hell? Did my hand jus-' your hand went up as it was now on top of a TENT, a butterflies suddenly swirled in your stomach while the TIP of the top was beating hard. You slowly retreated your hand.

a second to collect your thoughts, but looking at how big Merry's tent was rising, speechless, your face frazzled in fantasy.

As morning arrived, so does morning wood :V

While getting an eyeful of the girth of his TENT, you heard nature calling. and it really called. ERGENTLY CALLING!!!

'Shit!' literally, his stomach grumbles and gurgles. You quickly went to the bathroom, carefully stepping as light as a cloud without a squeak or creek slipping through an ear.

*Flush

Answering nature's call, the Z's spouting over your head, and after washing up, slowly your head felt heavy. 'After a piss, why is- *yawn* I'll just go back to bed'.

on the bed You notice that Riku looks uncomfortable, curled up in a corner, hugging his bolster tightly, and trying to take most of the blanket off Merry's body. but he pulled his shirt instead,' so that explains why he's topless'.

You walk to help cover Merry's body with another blanket, 'Walking to the bed with an extra-large blanket to cover his body was exhausting work as he is taller and his foot was hanging off the bed, so you tucked his feet on the bed; it was heavy. The last thing that you had to do was tuck his upper body', but when you reached his chest suddenly,

He immediately grapples you and locks you in his grasp, making you his human Dutch wife.
You tried to break free from his muscular embrace. He tightened his grip on you and continued to hug, snuggling against your neck and wrapping himself around you. You struggled to try to break free as you tried to struggle, but an inevitable snuggle is fate for this human Dutch wife.

'Struggling wasn't an option'. You tried to gently jerk his arms and tentacles, but nothing happened. With all the moving and rolling trying to escape from Merry's fondle, your stamina was sucked dry, maybe because you're not used to your body yet or it was a total workout, but you surrendered to his snuggles, and he started to shift a little, taking a more comfortable position as you now stare at his cleavage. 'A bit suffocating here isn't' but at least you're living someone's dream right now' #winking emoji.

***

The sun rises high on the horizon, and as the barcode-shaped rays start to make their way through the windows (it's more like a grate but will stick to windows), you hear Riku slowly starting to wake up. He turns, rising slowly as he opens his eyes. He looks at you and grins, showing his teeth. You feel the heat rise in your cheeks, painting them peach pink. Your eyes are scattered, trying to avoid eye contact. "Good morning~," he says in a playful tone. A smile spread all over his face, and his intent was showing.