Y/N introduction + more

Hello once again! This post might be pretty long but I guess it's worth it since well, it's going to be important since it's for the Y/N of this book. (I will be coming back to this chapter a lot to edit it/fix it to my liking as I want it to be nicely written. AKA will often be edited.)

(Btw there is a lot of art here. All is mine too.)

Shiratori Y/N-The daughter of Ryūji and the future clan leader?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Shiratori Y/N
-The daughter of Ryūji and the future clan leader?

(I was originally going to make multiple versions of Y/N with different skin tones but it didn't work out. Y/N in this story is mixed but of course, anyone can read this book!)

(I also am going to describe the Y/N in this story as having a darker skin tone as it is apparently kinda rare for these types of stories to have black Y/N's?  I'm doing it since I liked to write and draw people with all skin types and it's great practice. Btw your beautiful)
_________________________
Information:

Height: 5'7ft (170 cm)

Age: Currently 15 (The story will go through multiple different periods so it may change depending on the chapter.)

Hair color: Dark Brown

Birthday: August 14th, 2003 (You can change this to your birthday of course I just chose August because I saw it was the month most people are born in.)

Weight: (Your weight) (btw I'm supporting you if you're currently on a weight gain/loss journey good luck!!!)

Cursed Technique: Art Creation/Art Manipulation (Will explain further down)

Likes: Drawing (Duh), Sweet and savory foods, playing games like Wii sports, collecting plushies, her family (no family abuse here!), dressing up, doing makeup (rarely?), musicals, comedy movies, and becoming stronger. (Add your likes if you wish)

Dislikes: Sukuna, rude people, people who chew with their mouths open(A huge pet peeve sorry), strong smells, curses(duh), weight problems, overly sour foods, homophobes, transphobes, and zoophiles. (Add your dislikes if you wish. Btw sorry I just added to some of my dislikes like the last 3.)

Description:

Shiratori Y/N is a very introverted girl who suffers from anxiety and doesn't have a lot of confidence. Like many teens, she often is self-conscious and tries to make friends by being very cheery and sweet but often talks a lot. She was actually overweight as a child and so she sometimes doesn't feel attractive in her body. She has a very close relationship with her father, Shiratori Ryūji, and loves spending time with him. She wanted to become a jujutsu sorcerer because she was inspired by her dad and just didn't want people to be brutally murdered by curses. She like all of the Shiratori clan is traumatized by Sukuna due to what he did to her clan during the Heian Era and so really hates him. (Sukuna is gonna be really messed up in this book sorry!) Y/N feels really lucky that she got the technique she has now as she's always found anything related to art just really cool. Can be considered 'innocent' due to having a very overprotective family who shelters her, but knows a lot of basic stuff because of the internet. (Sometimes uses She/They pronouns but mostly uses She/Her)
________________________