CHAPTER 20 : LOVE SICK

LYRA ,

[ LYRA'S SIDE OF THE STORY]

I didn't sleep a bit last night. My eyes hurt. Katie shouts ,'' Damn Ly we have class with professor Caleb and it will start in 30 minutes''. I didn't come to his class for three days and now I'm going to greet him by going late to his class''. I quickly put on my pink crop top and purple .

I get my white tote bag put my airpods , mobile,purse and water bottle in it

I get my white tote bag put my airpods , mobile,purse and water bottle in it. I quickly remember and put my quick makeup bag in it. I put on my sneakers and run to the class along with Katie pushing me to run faster . We enter just the time when professor Caleb and David was about to enter the classroom. We quickly take a sit. I see David looking as handsome as always. Flynn is having scuplture class. It's an art college. Later on, he took extra classes like : wood craft, scuplting, cooking and athletic games. I took : Writting , painting, herbology and cooking. The only extra classes we have in common are cooking.I'm looking forward to it . I keep thinking about him , I want to know what is he doing, how does he feel and most importantly is he thinking about me too? I hear everyone scream. I ask Katie , ''What is going on?" Katie,'' We are going on a small trip to the mountains for researching about some rare plants. Isn't that great?''. Me , '' Yeah sure..........''. Everything is boring without Flynn . I think so. We all go to the college bus .I was about to get on the bus when I slip on something wet . I was just about to fall. When a hand grabs my waist. I look at the figure holding me.

 I look at the figure holding me

It's David . His strong hands on my waist . My body tingles because of his touch. My whole waist area is not covered because of the short crop top. I stand and thank David. He puts his jacket on me and whispers in my ear,'' It will be cold up in the mountain. Wear this ''. He casually gets on the bus leaving me shocked and blushing. I hate when my old feelings come back. Maybe they were never gone. My body still can't forget his touch as I get on the bus and sit next to Katie.