Chapter 2:OPENING A SECRET

Yeah it's my brother Chase . He had pale skin , light blonde hair and a handsome face (I don't think so,but  duh siblings shit!). But I see another very  handsome man next to him .

 But I see another very  handsome man next to him

I blink a little and open my eyes widely . Yeah, It's none other than my FIRST CRUSH  DAVID STOLL. He was my tutor too. I take a deep breath and come to my brother. I hug him tightly . I playfully hit him on the back.  Chase sighs and looks at me .Chase,'' Now you are 18 ,It's time for you to know that I'm adopted . Your step dad adopted me at the age of 9''.  So I take a little time to process. So when I was 10 my mom married my step dad. But I never thought Chase is adopted. I again hug him and say,'' I don't care, you are still my demon brother''. I see David laugh. I almost forgot about him. I turn to see him .'' Oh hi David!''. He gives a boxy smile ,'' Took you so long to notice your old tutor, kiddo! '' He comes close to me. My brother ,'' No touching David!'' with a little laugh. David sighs . Me,'' For your record I'm not a kid anymore I'm a adult you know''.  To get out of this awkward situation I said this damn thing .Everyone laughs. Chase looks at my suitcase,'' Where are you going? '' Me,'' I was going to go to college but I still have 3 days before classes start , but I will leave tomorrow since you came''. My brother  and David were studying at abroad for 3 years. My brother bows ,'' I'm very pleased to have you with us, your grace!''. My dad looks at me ,'' Sweetie, can you show him the guest room?''.  I nervously nod and signal David to come with me. I remember his parents being rich  tourists, so I guess they are off to a new country . I see David going to the wrong way. My step dad is a millionaire  so our house is big . I pull him by the hand to stop him. I suddenly realize that I was touching his hand . I blush and nervously walk . I suddenly  loose  balance due to water on the floor . But just then David holds me. I feel dizzy . We were a inch away from each other .

 Author's note: Dear readers, I hope you are enjoying this story . I will try to upload daily ! Love you!