CHAPTER 14 : INCHES AWAY

I get DEAR STRANGER (my diary). Some secrets I had deep in my heart needs to be let out. I flip the pages. Until I found the letter where a secret of mine will always be a 'SECRET'. No one knows about this .

2 March, 2019

Dear Stranger,

Hey am I always going  to be alone? My mom died, my brother and my old crush  went abroad , my bestfriend Flynn the person I loved the most, after my family left  with no trace and contact. I'm heartbroken . Dad is very busy with work. Katie my close friend is at her grandma's. I'm all alone. The last text he sent me was :

FLYNN

I will always love you Lyra Hansley, Goodbye.

 I can't help but cry .I was afraid thinking what had happened to him. Later I saw his cousin's story and it was farwell post about Flynn and his dad going abroad. My heart crushed . The thought of never seeing him again haunted me. I left the last text to Flynn .

LYRA HANSLEY

I also love you , now and forever. I will never forget you Flynn Anderson, Goodbye !

It hurts so bad. Just the person who was more than just a CRUSH to me left. I didn't appreciate him. He was a ray of sunlight in my life. He was my FIRST LOVE. I understand that now that David was never my first CRUSH, he just attracted me as a teen. My world is begun to darken. My brother and David left this morning when I was sleeping. They didn't tell me they were leaving. My brother the most precious person in my life left. Today is my mom's death anniversity  . She was the person I loved the most had died 3 years ago. Why does it feel like all the good things in my life are going far away from me ? I have no one but my dad now. I don't think I can forget Flynn. But I will try to bury my feelings.

No more today. I told you my biggest secret buried in my heart. I was ENCHANTED to meet FLYNN ANDERSON.

                                                                                                                                                                          END -

                                                                                                                                                               Lyra Hansley