Chap 7 - News of another.

So many updates!! You guys better love me mega big time!!!

"Hey, kids! You coming to watch a movie?"

We have power through the caravan and the kids seem to be bored. They all pop up within a few seconds. "YEAH!"

"Which movie?"

I give them a selection to choose from. Of course, Amee is dead set on Stewart little. Must run in the family... Maybe Ollie and I watched that movie too much when I was pregnant with her and when she was little...

The other kids agree. Oliver and I have seen his movie probably a million times but we still both sit down with the kiddies and watch it too. I play with Laynie's hair as she plays around on her phone. I'm not sure how she's getting service out her but damn! Jay is sitting on my lap and Rettie is beside us. Phoebe and Maisy are sitting on Uncle Ollie's lap. Ayla and Ben are sitting on the floor, half paying attention and half playing with toys. Isaiah decided to read instead. 

"Sis, I feel like I could go to sleep right now! My head feels so.... nice," Laynie says, commenting on the fact that I am playing with her hair. 

I laugh, "That's good!"

Jay reaches out and locks her hand around a chunk. Laynie scream. "May! That really hurts!"

Jay giggles. I tap on her hand. "Jaysarra, let go. No. Uh-uh."

Jay scrunches up her face and lets go. Her lip trembles and expands and water runs for her eyes. She screams an eardrum popping tune.

Oliver laughs. I scold him as well, "It's not funny Oliver, one, I just made our daughter cry, and two, I'm trying to teach her a lesson and all you do is laugh. She's just going to think it’s funny, it won't be when she pulls your hair or mine or Amorette's. Babies have to learn."

He puts his hands up in surrender. "She was probably just trying to copy you. Jay just doesn't understand you have to be gentle."

I sigh, "Thank you for that. I mean, I've only raised one baby to 5 year old and looked after Phoebe since 15. Oh, and I'm just a nurse. What could I possibly know? And, by the way, it has nothing to do with her mimicking me. It’s because there is something in front of her face, taunting her and she's can grip with her hand."

I twist Jay around, "Hey, hey, bubby! Have to be careful ok? Ouch!"

She her lip tremble again. 

I soothe her and she eventually stops crying. Oliver puts his hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off and shuffle away. 

Once the movie is over, it's practically bed time. Oliver left sometime through to help with dinner. 

I take the kids to have showers. It has built in ones as well as toilets because it's a proper camp site.

I'll take Jay in with me when I go for a shower because she's obviously too young to have a shower without being held. Eli will probably go with Crayna or Ben.

I actually feel pretty nauseous. I hand Jay to Laynie who has just stepped out of the shower and run for a toilet. I vomit up the content of my stomach. I blow my stuffy nose and sigh, I feel like crap. It just hit me. This is really weird. It’s probably from having a mini-fight with Ollie, we never fight.

I stay until I'm positive I'm not going to throw up again. I get up from crouching on the floor and flush the toilet. I rinse out my mouth and join the kids again. Rettie looks at me worried. "Are you ok mummy?"

I smile and nod, "Thank you baby, I'm ok."

I grab Jay from Laynie. She looks at me suspiciously. What's that about?