Chapter 1 "Benefits one but, not for the other."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"——————" talking.🗣️

'——————' thought. 💭

Word count (2481)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-On the creepy, horrifying, and nightmarish. A mysterious planet called Dark Star that seem to come out of nowhere, exists. A planet that was clouded in a inescapable dark red mist that fills the whole atmosphere. The ground was full of a abnormal hexagons, that were surprisingly colourful compared to the dark mist. An creature that resembles at of an angel that has one bloody eye, flies through the sky with its hexagon wings. An band Aid on its head and a yellow halo above it, as well as a spiky plant tail below. A creature made from nothing but negative emotions that terrorised this universe to spread more negatively. Thankfully, there were two small beings ready to stop this creature, once and for all! Well... kind of?

A pink puffball warrior that is also well known to be Kirby. He was being carried by a fairy called Ribbon, who almost lost her home without the help of the star warrior. The two of them were able to complete the crystal and now they fighting the creature with it, firing crystal projectiles at the creature. The creature did have a name, it was 02, an odd name for an odd creature you can say. 02's body started to crack like glass from the crystal projectiles impacting it. One hit in the eye and it started to oozing a blood like substance. Ribbon cringed at the sight of it, almost feeling some sympathy for the monster that tried to destroy her home. If 02 had a mouth they would have screamed in pain but, they didn't have one, only staring at their attackers. 02 flew away from the battle in an attempt to escape the duo.

"Kirby, we can't let 02 get away!" Ribbon shouted to the pink puffball with determination in her dark blue eyes. Kirby just nodded as Ribbon flew fast to the direction of where 02 when to, following the angel like creature. Kirby and Ribbon were able to see the figure of 02 in the dark mist... the angle was right below them! They quickly dodged a volley of thorns being thrown at them, one of the thorns grazing Ribbon's cheek. It wasn't too deep to cause bleeding, but it still did sting for the little fairy. The two see 02 glaring that them with very intense hatred that it could make them pass out. Though the duo weren't going to let that happen as they charged at 02 with the crystal in hand.

Kirby fired more crystal projectiles at 02 but the source of dark matter avoided it, flying upwards in the seamlessly endless red sky. 02 flew right at the duo, forcing Ribbon to fly out the way of the incoming body. If she didn't get fly away, she and Kirby would have died by the force of 02's massive body hitting them both. Kirby getting desperate to defeat 02, carried on shooting more crystal projectiles but at a quicker pace. Ribbon flying around the entity of negative with amazing speed, making 02 feel nauseous and in a daze. Giving the duo an advantage as they fired at 02's weak spot with no interference.

02 got out of their daze from the pain that the duo in afflicted on them, getting desperate for survival, they started to use the old blood eye attack by the former 0. Which wasn't very effective against the the speed of the tiny fairy, who could dodge them easily. The attacks terribly missed the target, and it was kind of embarrassing. 02 ran out of options in their disposal, but something popped in their mind, a portal. Although they never tried it too much before, because it takes a lot of energy to do so, desperate times, call for desperate measures. 02's eye began to glow brighter and brighter and brighter! Then burst of purple energy came out of their eye, it move a few miles before creating a portal in the shape of a star. Ribbon and Kirby looked frozen in shock at what 02 did and, didn't even stop 02 from travelling through the portal. Leaving nothing behind, except the portal that slowly closed behind the angel like creature.

(Now in another world)

02 was unable to move due to their lack of energy, causing them move endlessly in the nothingness, until being pulled by a planet's gravitational pull. 02 with one glance of the planet, they knew it was Popstar as they pulled closer to the planet. 02 couldn't do anything apart from closing its bloody eye and squishing the form to be a smaller one. They became a living meteoroid as they burned in the atmosphere, before landing on the sandy ground below.