11

@ordinary_anime_lover: ok gonna tell now Blitzwing well he actually do came back as a villian after everyone got abilities and the literally thing was that blitzwing is literally so overpowered that he killed 3 crusaders but hot rod and drift clapped him jo, jet yes drift doesn't even have an op ability but still he was the one who defeated him, after that blitzwing when he was about to die said he wanted to live peacefully he didn't even have memories of his past.... etc etc...but one thing he mentioned that made drift change his mind of killing he said I just wanted to protect my family and live peacefully... even though now I don't even have memories of them... drift stopped his ability and after some confession blitzwing joined the crusaders... So his Ability is called CRUMSON DUST... a pretty unique and overwhelmingly powful ability like when he fought the crusaders there was not even a single person except the prime who could actually defeat him....
explaining further

CRIMSON DUST is a type of 4 in 1 ability like it lasts for 10 seconds when activated, first 3 seconds are really very insane because in those 3 seconds he becomes invulnerable to any type of damage in those 3 seconds......now the madness begins from all the surroundings for 500 meters blitzwing can take 45% (15% per second for 3 seconds \ of health from everyone ( especially his enemies he can control this health part ).... he can take 60% of power (20% per second for 3 seconds...) and at last he can tak 90% of stamina (30% per second for 3 seconds)..... and for the reaming 7 seconds he gets his health back he takes away your power and stamina and your defeat is absolute..
.. he doesn't have any weakness..
but his limitations are primes his Crimson dust won't work on prime... the prime of this story..
well I am kinda Interested in knowing what would be bee's reaction if he fought this blitzwing back in 2018 ja, is, is, well bee was one those 3 who got killed but came back because of another guy who has a extraordinary ability.... telling him after that little guy and drift

Bee: 🤯🤯🤯🤯😦😦😦😦😦🫣🫣🫣🫣🫢🫢🫢=.....I'm dead inside already, I need some time to think. This...is too much for my little bot brain to process what I'm just hearing of this Blitzwing, I'm sorry but I'm out of here. I...need to see arcee for a bit. You can take over Mirage= *transforms into his car form and drives away*

Mirage: ...😐😐😐 Welp, alright then. Love ya babe! I hope he heard that. But that Blitzwing can't defeat prime right? Well that's good! However, is that prime a good bot? I just want to be sure and all. Plus! I want to know some history about the other prime and what he's capable of that my leader can't do. I want to know if he's more powerful than anyone else in the whole world! Probably more powerful than hot rod and unicron.