We both hold each other the whole night, sleeping like this. And to be honest it's the best sleep I could ever get. Her scent was washing over me Consuming me. And all I needed at that moment was to be with her .

•°•°•°•°•°•

“ But why is this so hard to understand? “ She said with her head in her palms. While her books were spreading around the table. I was cooking breakfast as she doesn't know how to cook and I would love to cook for her but she looks so stressed out. She has been studying for almost five hours without break.

She is really good at studies . You can ask her any question from the book and she will quickly answer you. But here she is stressing over something.

I turned off the stove and brought the plate towards her. I made an omelet and some mixed fruit bowls. I sat beside her as she looked up with her tired eyes. “ Come on, first eat “ I said as she shook her head.

“ No, I need to understand this chest structure I will eat after— “ I cut her off by feeding her a bite.

“ First eat then I will help you in this “ I said she chewed the food and quietly packed her things before sitting back. She turned to me with a frown . “ And how will you teach me? “ She asked as I fed her again.

“ I have my ways. That's why people call me a genius, “ I said with a grin as she rolled her eyes with a smile.

I fed her the whole meal while she told me what she is having problems with . After finishing, I washed the dishes and walked into the bedroom. She was again sitting on the bed with her stressed face. I sat on the bed taking her books in my hand and examining them.

She is having difficulty learning the chest structure. Because it's practical so she surely needs a body or a dummy but we are here so we don't have a dummy. But..... I have an idea.

“ Come on stand up , let me help you “ She frowned as I sigh and pulled her towards me making her stand up. “ What are you— “ Her sentence dropped when I took off my shirt. Showing her my body. Her eyes widened not because she was seeing my body but because she saw my scars. I gulp, I know these are ugly.

“ H-how this happened? “ She asked to walk towards me , she was about to touch them but I held her wrist, shaking my head.

“ No Ayesha, don't touch my ugliness. “ I said as she looked into my eyes with something I couldn't seem to read.

“ Who did this Ahad “ Her voice was not the one that was sweet and soft, now her voice was dark as if she is trying to see in my eyes who did this so she can give them pain as well. Her voice was so serious. I felt like a kid who was going to cry and tell her mom that bad guys hurted them.

“ My classmates in college . They hated that I am from Pakistan as they think we are terrorists. And they were jealous that I was rich. So..... Sometimes when I used to be alone, they used to beat me and sometimes cut my body. I used to be.... Well in hospital for days ''

I said, trying my best to keep a normal face. Her eyes were teary but the anger poured out of them. She looks at the scars and then she touches them. Her fingers tracing over those dark wounds. I breathed heavily. As I continued.

“ They thought it was a game and I was the victim. They used to beat me a lot and I was always so weak to save myself. Or ask for help. They used to force me to laugh while they beat me or cut my skin. So one day I... Decided to end this all. I was being a coward and was about to jump off the bridge when you came . You stopped me, told me how you are waiting for me. So that day I lived for you.

I was so weak. And I hate it. That's why I don't want you to see my ugliness. “

I said with a heavy voice. She looked up as nose was red. She gulped and hugged me.