①⑥

April 20th, 2022

After basically a month of packing, selling useless items, paying for a U-Haul truck, checking how much money they would need for gas and food, Nick and Gwen were ready to drive down to Texas. Isaac had brought his mom and his friend, Grant. Nick and Isaac were moving the last of the boxes into the U-Haul. Gwen was talking with Isaac's mom. Isaac's mom was telling Gwen dumb stories of Isaac when he was little. 

"And then he wouldn't stop saying 'Mine' for about a month or so." Gwen chuckled. 

"So, even if it was yours, he would still say mine?" Isaac's mom nodded and they both chuckled. Nick walked into the room. 

"We're ready to go whenever you guys are." The girl's nodded and got up. They walked out of the room and Gwen grabbed her last two bags. She walked outside and put them in Nick's trunk. She closed the trunk and walked over to Isaac and Nick. 

"So,  we are going to drive down to Blake's first, rest there for the night then head to Texas from there, right?" Isaac said. Nick nodded and Isaac walked to his car. Gwen and Nick got in Nick's car. Isaac and Grant backed out of the driveway and Nick followed. They all started driving down to Blake's. Gwen got out her book and started reading to kill time. 

-

It had been about 12 hours since the drive started. They had made a couple of stops, Gwen had slept for a lot of it and they were almost at Blake's. Gwen could tell Nick was exhausted and ready to lay down. Gwen opened her phone and saw Blake had messaged her. 

blakie poo
how close are you guys?

winnie
i think we are like 3 hours away

blakie poo
ok, see ya soon
i might be streaming when you guys get here

winnie
okiee
have a good stream :)

Gwen put her phone down and looked out the window. There was nothing around really. Just some crops or fields of nothing. Seeing Blake again would be nice for Gwen. She really wanted to tell him how she felt but had a gut feeling that something would go wrong. He would probably reject her and things will be awkward between them after. 

"Gwen, whatcha thinking about?" Nick said. 

"Just random stuff" Gwen sighed out. Nick shook his head. 

"You are obviously thinking about something that is bothering you." Gwen sighed and turned to face Nick. "What's going through that head of yours?" 

"I'm just thinking about Blake. I like him as you know," Nick let out a hum. "I want to tell him but what if he hates me after? Or he just keeps things awkward between us cause he doesn't like me like that? It's just stressful."  Nick chuckled and sighed out. 

"Gwen, just tell him. I know it sounds not that easy but trust me, you will thank me for thinking of this. Blake is not gonna drop you for liking him. He will talk it out with you then things will go the way they go. He's not gonna hate you Gwen." The car was silent then Gwen spoke up. 

"Thank you for letting me talk about it Nick. You are truly a good friend." Nick smiled. 

"Of course man, I love you" Gwen smiled. 

"I love you too" Gwen put on some of her music and her and Nick jammed out. Nick finally, pulled up to Blake's house. Gwen got out of the car and knocked at the door. Nick followed behind her and waited for the door to open. It took like a minute then the door swung open. Blake was standing there with a big smile on his face. Gwen immediately hugged him. He hugged back while chuckling and they both let go of each other. Nick and Blake hugged after and the two walked inside. Blake had a nice place. It was pretty big and well decorated.