①②

March 5th, 2022

"Gwen" is what Gwen heard when she woke up. She opened her eyes and saw Blake standing there. 

"What?" She slurred, confused and dazed. She sat up and looked at the time. It was 5:47am. "What do you want?" 

"Isaac told me to get some Dunkin' for everyone when they get up." Blake sighed. "You wanna come with me?" 

"Yeah sure, why not" Blake smiled and left the room for Gwen to get ready. Gwen got up and put on a dark blue hoodie and some jean shorts. She put her hair in a ponytail and put on her shoes. She walked out to see Blake on the couch, on his phone. He looked up and walked over. 

"Ready?" Gwen nodded and they walked out to the car. They got in and Blake started driving to the nearest Dunkin'. Gwen controlled the music and played some Lady Gaga. It played quietly in the background as the two stay silent. Gwen sighed and spoke up.

"How are you enjoying the trip?" Blake shrugged.

"It's good. It could be better though"

"How so?"

"I just miss my routine and my own room" Gwen chuckled. "No, you don't understand. Grunk is a sleep talker" Gwen laughed more and Blake sighed.

"What does he even say?" Gwen asked.

"He talks about some girl and the friend group. He, one time, was sleep streaming" Gwen laughed very loudly which caused Blake to laugh. Once they calmed down, they arrived at the Dunkin'. Blake told Gwen he would go in and get everything. He opened the door and Gwen spoke. 

"Can you make sure to get me a pink frosted donut?" Blake smiled and nodded. He closed the door and walked in. Gwen sat in the car and thought about how well the two of them clicked. Yeah at first it seemed that Blake hated Gwen but its been going better. Gwen likes him. She can't deny it anymore. She wants to not like him. Gwen feels it will ruin the group. Gwen sighed and opened her phone. She scrolled on Twitter till the car door opened. Blake got in with two boxes of donuts and two drinks.

"I got you a drink" He said as he handed over a pink drink. "It's a strawberry dragonfruit refresher" Gwen smiled and took the drink. She took a sip.

"Thank you Blakie" Blake blushed lightly and put his drink in the cup holder. He started driving back to the house. Gwen held the donut boxes and looked out the window. Blake hummed with the music and Gwen looked over. She smiled softly and hummed with Blake. The drive was smooth and calming for the two of them. They arrived at the house and got out. Gwen checked the time to see it was 6:38am. They walked in quietly and put the donuts on the counter. Gwen and Blake grabbed a donut and both ate and talked with each other. They heard footsteps later and saw Larry. Larry looked on the counter and rushed to get a donut. Gwen chuckled and Larry joined their conversation. Tanner came in soon after and talked with everyone. Then it was Isaac and Nick. The boxes of donuts were gone shortly after everyone woke up and Gwen went into the bathroom to do her hair again. She curled it and put half of it up. She then did her makeup and walked out. Gwen could hear the sounds of sucking and the boys yelling. She walked downstairs to the boys yelling at Isaac for playing porn on the speakers. Gwen chuckled and grabbed her drink. It was only half drunken. Gwen sat down on the couch next to Tanner and went on her phone. She looked at edits and fanart on Instagram.

"Why do you have a drink Gwen?" Larry asked.

"Cause Blake got one for me" Larry wiggled his eyebrows and Gwen blushed. "Shut up Larry" Larry started laughing and said he had to go to the bathroom. He walked to the bathroom and Nick grabbed his camera. He grabbed a roll of toilet paper and told Isaac to play fart noises. Isaac turned them on and put the speaker by the bathroom door. Nick rushed over to the bathroom with his camera in hand.