December 21st, 2021

"I'm sorry but I don't think you're the right fit for this position" The man in front of Gwen said. He was the owner of the pizza shop she was applying to work at. Gwen clenched her hands and forced out a smile. 

"I understand. Have a great day sir" She got up and walked out before he had the chance to speak. Gwen got in her car and groaned. She had done three different interviews today and all have rejected her. Gwen started the car and drove back home. Once home, she walked in and called out. "Nick, I'm home!" Silence followed afterwards. Gwen walked upstairs and saw Nick outside of his room with his pants hiked up, giving clear view of his balls. He also had his shirt tucked in and a Spongebob hat on. Nick didn't notice her and he crouched down and spread his legs then walked into his room saying 'swaus'. Nick walked back out and Gwen cleared her throat. Nick's head snapped in her direction and he stared at her with wide eyes. 

"Hi?" He said as he pulled his pants down and took off the head. 

"What the fuck have you been doing?" Gwen says as she goes past him and into his room. She sits down at his desk and she puts on the headphone. 

"Gwen! How's it going man?" She hears Isaac say. 

"Hi Isaac. It's going good, just wondering what the hell I saw Nick doing" Multiple people laugh and Gwen looks over at Discord, confused.  She saw Isaac's profile and two other ones. One had a cat with sunglasses on and the other was a picture of a guy with scruff and brown hair. "Who else is in this call?" 

"Tanner and Larry" Isaac said. 

"Hi, are you Nick's girlfriend?" One of the voices said. 

"Ok, who is who?" Gwen said. She turned around and saw Nick on his bed. 

"I'm Tanner." 

"I'm Larry" 

"I'm Isaac" Gwen chuckles.

"I know that you are Isaac, dickwad" Tanner and Larry laughed while Isaac pouted. "Are you all faceless?" 

"Not Tanner and Larry" Nick said. "Just Isaac"  

"Can I see what you two look like?" Gwen said. "Only if you want to" Larry's camera turned on then Tanner's. Larry had shortish black hair, you could also tell he was Hispanic. Tanner definitely matched his profile picture. 

"Am I handsome Gwen?" Tanner said in a baby-like voice. Gwen chuckled. 

"You're alright, I guess" Larry and Isaac laughed while Tanner started fake crying. Gwen laughed and Nick walked over. 

"Can I talk to my friends now?" Nick asked. 

"No, They like me better." 

"Gwen, I can literally add you to this call" Nick said. 

"Fine. Let me go to my computer then. Talk to you three in a second." Gwen got up and went to her room. She got on her computer and booted up Discord. She saw that Nick added her to the group and she typed in chat. 

gwenagain
i'll join in a sec
gotta do some things

tanningoil
word 

Gwen chuckled and changed out of her uncomfortable clothes. She put on one of Nick's hoodies and some sweatpants. She took off her makeup and took her hair out of the bun. Gwen went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. She then grabbed a monster and walked back to her room. She sat down and joined call. 

"Basically, Tanner is the best at sucking penis" Nick said. 

"Nick, what the fuck are you on about?" Gwen said. Larry and Isaac laughed while Tanner pretended to suck penis. Gwen chuckled and opened her drink. 

"So, How did the interviews go today?" Nick asked. 

"Each one rejected me. None of them even tired to hear me out." Gwen sighed out. Nick sighed. "It seems fucking pointless. I don't even want half of those jobs. I just need money" 

"I'm sorry dude" 

"Why don't you just start streaming?" Isaac said. Gwen sighed and thought about it. She could. Seeing how things are going for Nick with YouTube and Twitch, it's maybe a good idea to start at least some type of online career. 

"Maybe, I don't think I would be good on my own." 

"I mean, you can feature in a video or two to start out" Nick said. 

"Yeah, sure" Gwen opened up 'Potion Craft' and started playing while the guys talked. They were doing random bits and making fun of each other. Gwen was trying to make a potion to help someone steal from a shop when Isaac called her name. "Yeah, what's up?" 

"I was wondering if I can film right now, it's just for like a funny moments video." Isaac asked. Gwen nodded. 

"Yeah, I don't really care" Gwen opened up a new tab with YouTube and spoke up again. "What's your channel name Isaac?"

"Isaacwhy, are you searching me up?" 

"Yeah, wanna see the shit you make" Gwen typed in 'Isaacwhy' and bingo, it was more discord videos. "You copycat of Nick" 

"Hey!" Everyone laughed while Isaac spoke. "I don't do the exact videos he does" 

"But you both do discord videos" Gwen said. Nick sighed and spoke up. 

"It's not the same though" 

"Nick, I know. I'm fucking with you" Nick sighed out again while Tanner was laughing. "you actually thought I was serious?" She looked at Nick's profile, to see him nodding. 

"Get me Taco Bell as an apology." Nick said. 

"Give me money, I only got twenty bucks" Nick sighed out again and opened his phone. Gwen chuckled and listened to Isaac explain some random topic. She wondered if Nick had more friends like these guys. She would have to ask Nick later. Gwen closed her game and told the guys she was leaving for the night. They all bid her a farewell and she hung up. She laid down and passed out as soon as she hit the bed. 

an i went to dollywood today and am posting this after. hope you all had a great day and make sure to vote and share this story. :)