March 1st, 2022

They finally showed up at the Air BnB and piled out. Nick started filming as they all walked around outside. Gwen walked up to the door and opened it. Larry then started yelling at everyone. 

"What the hell are you guys doing in my house?" Nick panned the camera to him then over to the door where Tanner and Gwen were. Tanner held up a magazine that said 'The Killer Next Door'. Everyone gasped and yelled 'The killer next door'. Gwen walked into the house and sat on the couch. She heard everyone soon walk inside then shut the door. She walked over to the stairs and saw that Nick wasn't there. Gwen leaned over the half wall on her phone as Isaac continued to not let Nick in the house and keep shutting the door on him. They also made a bit that Larry was the landlord named Diego. Grunk and Isaac started giving a house tour and Larry walked up the stairs. 

"Who is this guy?" Nick said as he panned the camera over to Larry. 

"Diego, get the fuck out!" Isaac yelled as Larry put his bag down and rushed down the stairs. Gwen let out a small chuckle and Blake talked about he wasn't skinny at all or some shit. Larry walked into the kitchen area and then Tanner yelled. 

"Guys, there's a dead body in here" Everyone walked over to the kitchen to find Larry against the corner of the pantry. 

"Oh Diego!" Isaac yelled. "No!" Gwen chuckled again and looked at her phone while Tanner and Larry pretended to make out. Everyone went outside while Gwen stayed in the kitchen. Gwen heard footsteps and saw Blake walking over. 

"Hey, you doing ok?" He asked as he stood on the other side of the kitchen island. 

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Gwen asked, confused. 

"I don't know just wanted to check up on you man" Gwen smiled. 

"That's very nice of you but yes, I'm good" Blake nodded and went on his phone. Gwen blushed and went back to looking at her phone. She heard more footsteps and saw everyone else walk back into the kitchen. Isaac stood next to Gwen as he read the rules for the house. As Isaac kept reading the rules, Nick kept panning to random things the guys were doing. Isaac at one point slapped Tanner's ass while reading the rules. Tanner then was playing with vases and almost dropped one which Nick got pissed and freaked out about. Blake then got the camera and started filming Nick, Isaac and Larry all pushing each other. They all started moaning and Blake stopped recording them. Nick sat on the couch and so did mostly everyone. Gwen sat down in between Blake and Nick. It was just light conversations till Isaac pointed out that Nick was sleeping. Isaac started filming him and then Larry put on some music while twerking in front of him. Tanner came over and started slapping his ass while he twerked and then the camera panned to Blake who was chuckling while also looking freaked out. Isaac then handed the camera to Larry and twerked in front of Nick. Everyone then relaxed for a bit when Isaac spoke up. 

"Yeah, PluseFire and Schlatt should be here soon." Everyone nodded and went back to what they were doing but Isaac noticed how confused Gwen looked. "What's the face for Gwen?" 

"I don't know who those people are" Isaac nodded. 

"They are youtubers that we all are friends with. You just haven't met them yet." Isaac said. 

"You'll be fine, they aren't mean" Blake said. Gwen nodded and leaned on Nick who was still sleeping. Isaac panned the camera to them and Gwen flipped off the camera. After a bit of time, there was a knock at the door. Isaac went down to the door and came back up with two guys. One had mutton chops and the other had no facial hair. The guy with facial hair looked over at Gwen and stuck out his hand. 

"You must be Nick's friend, Gwen" He said. Gwen shook his hand and nodded. 

"Yup, that's me. It's great to meet you, ..."