I won't be including chewie in this chapter as Gwen will be replacing his part. This will also not be 100% like the podcast episode, just little bits will be similar or close to the episode 

-

January 8th, 2022

Isaac had left a few days ago and today was podcast day. Gwen was getting ready. She was nervous as hell but was trying her best to stay calm. Gwen was dressed up in one of Nick's sweaters. It said 'Schlatt & Co' on it and was red. She then wore black shorts and did her hair half up half down. Gwen put on some eyeliner and lip gloss and called it good enough. She walked over to her computer and turned it on. She opened up Discord and saw a couple messages. One was from Nick, two from Isaac and Tanner, and three from Larry. 

softwilly
you ready for the podcast today?

gwenagain
yeah, i guess so 

softwilly
good, remember we start in 15 min 
you can join the call whenever

gwenagain
got it dad 

She then opened Tanner's chat.

tanningoil
you ready to get roasted to ash?
jk hope your ready for chaos tho

gwenagain
thanks T

She opened Isaac's next. 

isaacwhy

you rn 

gwenagain
haha very funny isaac 

isaacwhy
why thank you 

Larry's was last. 

larrycroft
bestieeee
ew i hate that i said that
anyways, are you excited for the podcast? 

gwenagain
yeah i am
still nervous but eh what can you do

larrycroft
you can not be nervous

gwenagain
very helpful! thanks Larry!!

larrycroft
your so welcome!!!

Gwen sat at her desk and looked at the time. 7:05 pm. 15 more minutes till she would be recorded and posted online. She knew it wasn't gonna happen immediately but still. She was gonna be out there online. She has Twitter and Instagram, yeah, but she can monitor who looks at her stuff with both accounts being private. She took a deep breath and made sure her camera and microphone was working and joined the call. She was greeted with light talking then a very loud Tanner. 

"HEY GWENIE" Gwen chuckled and a couple others laughed as well. 

"Hi T" 

"Who the fuck are you?" The dude that said this had brown hair and a orange-reddish lighting. She couldn't tell the eye color from how shit the lighting was. Even with shit lighting, he was pretty cute in Gwen's opinion.