Winston and Graves.

Opening her eyes, Agatha looked around at the makeshift camp that they had made the night before. Bodies surrounded the burnt out fire, all except one.

Thomas stood a little bit further from where she lay, standing on top of the sand dunes that surrounded the camp. Glancing down at Ray, Agatha lifts her head gently and shuffles out of the cuddle pile that consisted of Ray, Aris and herself.

Glancing back at the young girl who is now leaning against a sleeping Aris, Agatha smiles and throws the thin blanket over the two before turning away.

For a moment she closes her eyes and feels the slight breeze surrounding her. The area was silent except for Frypan's snoring and Winston's heavy breathing but for the most part it was fairly peaceful in the morning sun's rays.

Stretching out her sore limbs, she crosses over her arms and bends back, her spine releasing an almighty crack! As she bends, moving her joints and limbering up for the day ahead.

Kneeling down she opens her bag and pulls out a nutrient bar before walking over to where Thomas stood in silence. She slowed to a stop a mere metre away and held out the bar for him kindly.

Thomas looked between her and the bar before slowly taking it, seemingly making up his mind that he was too hungry to care about what it was as he opened it and took a bite. Almost closing his eyes as he took a bite as it was the first thing he had eaten since they escaped.

"You need to keep your strength up if you want to make it to the mountains." Agatha spoke matter-of-factly as he nodded slightly.

"I'm more concerned about our water supply." He spoke to her as he scanned the horizon. He was worried about everyone and how dehydrated they all were. He also knew they wouldn't survive much longer without some form of water.

"We could always drink our pee. Survival at its best I suppose." Agatha glances behind her to look at everyone else sleeping before looking back at Thomas' disturbed face.

"I'm kidding." She smirks at him slightly, although it dropped seeing his dead-panned expression.

"I'll have a look around and see if I can find anything of use."

Thomas watches her as she walks away. Not bothering to disagree with her as he was still weirded out by her comment.

It was strange, this girl just showed up out of the blue and just willingly wanted to help? It didn't make sense to him. She worked for Wicked but as Newt had pointed out, he was once again reminded that he himself worked for them as well.

He couldn't shake the feeling that she knew more than she was letting on. Thomas felt a sort of familiarity in her that he couldn't pin point and he knew he'd have to ask at some point or another if she had known him before he was sent to the maze. He could remember certain things like how he had befriended the lads of Group A and that the reason he was sent into the maze was because he had betrayed Wicked but his memory was still fuzzy and there were certain things that didn't add up.

Thomas could see the pained look in her eyes anytime he was cold or mistrusting towards her. He could see the care in her eyes from not just looking at Aris or Ray but also when she was attending to Winston and how careful she had been not to cause him any more pain.

For some reason all the dots weren't connecting in Thomas' mind but eventually he would work it out.

Hearing another person come to a stop beside him, he notices Teresa from the corner of his eye as she steps up next to him, her feet sinking into the soft sand. Her eyes watch him for a second before looking out at the mountains in the distance.