Mabuti naman kung ganun. We are here for our activity but since our sem already ended, I guessed this is not that bad at all.

We reach the pool area and it's just really all about buffet and swimming. Some of our classmates are calling us out to join them already in swimming but I refused.

"I'll have my dinner first." I reasoned out.

"We'll be waiting for you, Lenikah."

Again, I am not that bad at socializing, I just know how to not attach myself with anyone. It's not that I am afraid of it but this is just who I am. And maybe because Joaquin was enough for me.

Kuntento na ako na siya lang ang kaibigan ko na maituturing. And maybe El too…

I got my food from the buffet and settled in at one of the tables where some of my girl classmates were.

"Alenikah, diba palagi mong kasama si El?" Tricia asked me suddenly. And so they all looked at me curiously.

Tumango naman ako at uminom sa bottled juice ko.

"He is a notorious playboy…yun nga lang patago. Unlike his cousin Gaston na harap harapan. Alam mo yang si El patagong fuckboy!" She whispered excitedly.

I don't know why but the way she said it, it just didn't sound insulting to me. It was as if they were praising him for behaving that way.

"You might be his next target." Another one stated with a hint of envy and insult.

I shook my head. My parents nagged him that is why he is with me…and I don't think he sees me that way.

"Baka hindi rin. El likes older women, or at his age. He doesn't like virgins. He is wild in bed so girls who are also wild in bed are what he prefers." Another one contradicted.

"And we are just first years. Hay…I wish I was older." One lamented and they all laughed.

Napataas lang ako ng kilay.

"Pero alam niyo ba…" Then they started gathering themselves in a semicircle. As if what she is going to tell us was very important and crucial.

"Sobrang galing daw niyan sa kama…and he is, you know, very big…he is a beast." Then she wiggled her brows and they all laughed again.

I am not that innocent and I know what she is pertaining to. Pero hindi ko maiwasang mapangiwi. It's just inappropriate to talk about his sex life.

"Kaya nga maraming naghahabol…gustong makatikim ulit."

Napahinga na lang ako ng malalim. Well, I won't blamed them for talking this way, lalo na kong ito naman talaga ang nakikita nila. He is a notorious playboy and I've witnessed some of it in the past.

Just like now.

"Oh my God nandito siya!" Biglaan nilang tili at kanya-kanyang ayos ng pwesto.

I saw him just a few seconds ago entering the pool area with a woman.

And just like what they've said, he doesn't like young girls.

I watched him settle himself at one of the tables after getting his food. Maybe his meeting was adjourned early, that is why he has the time tonight. The girl is already in her yellow string bikini top with her short shorts. And her body looked so matured. While he is on his casual black shirts and shorts.

My classmates then started unwrapping their towels on their bodies, revealing their bikinis.

"Swimming na tayo, mas mapapalapit tayo sa pwesto nila."