Chapter 3: The Note

Nyssa POV:

Nyssa didn't see Leo after dinner but she assumed he was just in the bathroom or in bunker nine so she didn't worry however when she didn't see him in the morning, that's when she started to panic.

And that's when she saw the note.
She burst into tears.
Nyssa, the strong, touch Hephaestus kid, burst into tears.

"GET THE CAMP, GET CHIRON AT THE DINNER HALL, LEOS GONE" she said loudly to her siblings sobbing loudly, they nodded and Nyssa walked to the dining hall while a crying Harley ran to tell the remaining members of the seven.

By the time she reached the dining hall, half the camp was out there, including Chiron who knew it was serious as soon as she saw Nyssa crying.
She handed him the letter in tears and she watched as Chiron read it.
After he has done, the whole camp was there, demanding answers.

"So you mind reading it to the camp, hun?" Asked Chiron, sympathetically, Nyssa knew that he would read the letter for her but she wanted to do it, as she climbed on to the table where Chiron (and when he was there, Mr D) sat and ate.

"ATTENTION" she shoutes and everyone fell silent, though tears still streamed down her face.
I- I dont- I don't know how to explain this so I'll just read our leos letter..." Stated Nyssa and everyone looked around, expecting to see Leo laughing, however they didn't see the small son of Hephaestus.

Nyssa began reading the letter:

"𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘈𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦, 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘺, 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘪, 𝘔𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘙𝘢-𝘙𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘦 '𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 '𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴'
𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘥.

𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘥,
𝘓𝘦𝘰

𝘗𝘴. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦. "

POV: THIRD PERSON (KINDA IG)

Once she was done tears streamed down everyones faces.
Even Drew seemed taken aback.

Percy was trying to comfort annabeth but tear were streaming down his own face, Jason and Piper both almost collapsed, since they were sobbing loudly and Will was crying into Nico, whose face looked like a stone statue.

"We need to tell Hazel, Freak and Reyna" Nico muttered and the others gave silent nods.

"He- I can't believe- it's all my fault- I asked him to leave yesterday- I was talking t- to my cabin and-" sobbed Piper, she couldn't get out the rest as she let out a loud cry. She was leaning on Jason who was also leaning on her, they were leaning on each other for support.

Nicos face still looked frozen, without emotion, though a tear did escape his eye, as he held Will, who was sobbing loudly into his shoulder.

Annabeth wasn't sobbing loudly anymore however tears still streaming from her eyes as she sat on the table next to where Nyssa was standing (before she went to comfort Harvey), Percy was cradled on her lap like a baby, sobbing loudly as Annabeth rubbed circles on his back, trying to comfort him.

A tear ran down Chirons face as he made an announcement to the camp.
"All activities will be cancelled for the rest of the week, I know some...will want to go out looking, we will send out search partys but for the rest of the day, we will grieve." Announced Chiron and there were murmors of agreement.