chapter 7: this was a valentine special.

Start from the beginning

It was perfect.

But like everything in life, it had to end. At one point Pups began to glow indicating that he should go back to the time he looked at Y/N and said:

Pups: I'm sorry I didn't give you anything this Saint Dominic's day Y/N.

Y/N: Don't worry honey, you were the best gift I could have been given ever.

A/N: Ughhhh. That was so sweet that I even had a hard time writing it

Pups *walks away a bit*: That was too sweet Y/N.

Y/N: Haha. I know.

Pups: I'm sorry Y/N...

Y/N: No problem. -you cut

Pups faded into specks of light as a tear he couldn't see slipped down your cheek. You dried your tears and began to walk further to the center of the square. When you heard a childish voice behind you yell at you.

?: Daddy! Daddy!

You turned around and saw a little bear with white fur with some gray spots who was wearing jeans and a tight fitting "LETHARGICA" t-shirt that made him look adorable.

Your second Valentine's gift...

Y/N: Son! Little Polaris! What are you doing here?

Polaris: Dad! That trip was fun! I want to do it again! Although... Where are we? And why do horses walk naked and on all fours?

You smiled at your son's natural curiosity, lifted him up in your arms and tickled him, then a voice asked behind you.

Twilight: Where is the monster?!

In a way that was quite reminiscent of a creepypasta, you turned your head without moving your feet with a smile that clearly warned that they were treading on dangerous ground.

The elements of harmony swallowed deep.

Polaris: Pffffff. Jajaja. LOL. They look ridiculous!

... ...

Rarity: So... he's your son.

Y/N: Yup.

Spike was playing a game of tag with Polaris and the cutie mark crusaders while Pinkie and Rainbow cheered him on from the sidelines.

Twilight: I didn't know you had a partner. Currently- she corrected herself at the end

Y/N: I don't, his father died a long time ago.

The mares left the subject alone while you watched very carefully your son who ran with a big difference in spike who gasped at how fast he was.

Applejack: And how old is he?

Y/N: 346 years old.

Twilight spat out her drink at this and almost screamed.

Twilight: 346 years?!

You made a zipper appear that closed Twilight's mouth as your son turned to look at you.

Y/N: Is nothing son! I was just telling my wonderful adventures to this pony here!

Polaris accepted this and continued playing. You snapped your fingers and the zipper disappeared.

Y/N: If you want, let Grogar know that, stay in Tartarus.

Twilight took a deep breath but she got your point.

Twilight: but how?! If he doesn't look like he's over 12! And I don't know how his biology works!

Y/N*snort*: This little one born from my own entrails...

Applejack: Wait what?

You cocked an eyebrow at Applejack.

Y/N: What did you think Apple? That because I look like a man I couldn't create a female reproductive system. Please! I am a being that has lived since the very beginning of time! When his father found out that we could have a child of our own blood... *evil pervert laugh* Let's just say that he tried hard enough with his attempts to give me a child.

Applejack simply continued to drink her milkshake at that peculiar piece of information.

Y/N: Anyway, as I was saying, this son came from my womb as much as I would like him to be long-lived like some of his other brothers, he is not, I just sent him from the past to the future as a kind of gift for myself. 289 years ago he is no longer in the realm of the living being.

Rarity: Oh... So. This is what you do at this time?

Y/N: Not just at this time, Rarity. Unlike Celestia and Luna who accepted a lie in their lives of loving only themselves with their incest fetish so as not to fall in love with anyone else, My heart always falls. But you know what? I learned that it wouldn't be as valuable if it actually lasted forever. Time makes it even more valuable for us beings of three and four dimensions.

A silence echoed at your philosophical dialogue before Twilight realized something.

Twilight: Wait, incest?

But before they could answer, your son began to glow with a familiar light and you told him to come to you.

Y/N: Have a taste of this ice cream.

Polaris tasted it and his eyes sparkled.

Polaris: It's very tasty!

Y/N: I know. It is called carendula crystals. I invented the recipe a long time ago.

Polaris: Can I take it?

Y/N: Sure, honey. Just make sure you don't spill it on the carpet when you get back. - you knew he would do it

Polaris: Thanks pa!

Polaris shimmered one last time before disappearing into the past along with the ice cream.

It seemed that several of the elements of the harmony wanted to tell you something but you turned into a simple blue butterfly and flew out of there.

No one saw your tiny tears.

Glaedr: Who said anything about a late special Valentine's Day special? 🎶🎶 I think it was just the wind...
Also thanks to all those people who have read my story and enjoyed it. It has been an amazing journey.
The next chapter could take some time since it will be with tirek and that and the truth the space between that and the time travel with Starlight I don't know what happened (I skipped those episodes)
Your lord who fucks spyro says goodbye, Bye! *goes to flirt with spyro while Cynder prepares an electric attack in the background*✨✨🐱 😎🐱 🐉🐲 😎