Chapter 8

"Tyler Joseph? Aren't you from that local band twenty one pilots?" I asked him. (A/N: this is supposed to be before Josh was in the band) He grinned at me,"You've heard of us? Man, that's sick!"  He was pretty cute, not gonna lie. Besides that adorable face he was a really good singer. Autumn took me to one of their performances a few weeks ago and it was probably one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

I spend the entire night with Tyler since I never was able to locate Josh. We talked about anything and everything. I learned that Tyler and I had quite a lot in common. (a/n sorry I don't know if any of this is true and I'm too lazy to actually find out whether it is or not so im making it up sorry) We both really like pop punk and our favorite show is Scrubs. Tyler was perfect and an absolute gentleman, I've never met a guy quite as perfect as him.
It was almost midnight and I sat listening to Tyler talk about his tattoos. I didn't really see anything special about them, in all honesty I thought they were kinda dumb. Regardless, I listened to his explanation about what each one meant to him and he was really excited about them and it was so cute, I could feel myself melting. Here I was sitting with the most perfect boy ever listening to him  adorably ramble on about something important to him when he was interrupted by the countdown.
"10....9......8.....7......6....5.....4.....3....2.....1"
I felt time slow down as Tyler leaned forward and kissed me. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like an eternity, a wonderful, beautiful eternity. The only problem was there was no fireworks like I thought there'd be. Believe it or not, this was my first kiss and yes I did believe every magical fairytale about love I read. I was kinda disappointed when there were no sparks but it was still wonderful. When he pulled away he smiled at me shyly and informed me he had to head home. We exchanged numbers and he promised to text me soon.
I looked around to see if I could find Josh, after a few seconds of searching my eyes landed on him. He looked kinda sad and I was determined to find out what was wrong. I headed over to him and leaned against the wall.
"Hey, Josh! When'd you get here?"
"Oh,uh, just now actually."
He looked away sadly and looked slightly uncomfortable which caused the smile on my face to fade.
"Josh, what's wrong?"
"Oh, er, nothing," he said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.
"It's okay, you can tell me anything," I said as a put my hand on his arm, trying my best to comfort him.
"It's just the girl I like kissed somebody. It's not a big deal, really. I promise I'll be fine."
"Don't worry, Josh! There's plenty of fish in the sea. She's really missing out, you're a great guy."
He muttered something in response and when I asked him to repeat it he said it was nothing and informed me he had to go find Mike and he'd see me around.

A/N: BUM BUM BUM
TROUBLE AHEAD